• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Forces lets you create your own character [Update: Trailer]

Status
Not open for further replies.
coldsteel will now become a reality.

i clicked the link but imgs are loading wayyy too slow for me, are there imgs of what each of them look like? I actually like this news

edit: oh video is up now, gonna watch it.

Raysoul

You know that feeling when you feel happiness, excitement, sorrow, anger, fear, and disgust at the same time?

This is it.

Plum

Sega a few weeks after Sonic Forces releases:

whid1.gif

Stopdoor

What is with Sega's weird way of announcing stuff? Like, no well-cut trailers, just random news releases of major features and weird snippets of unpolished gameplay.

Village

I cannot see this ending well with the fan art community as it is. Why do we even need this in a sonic game?

Sonic has people who wanna create sonic characters that beat things up

So they made game where they create sonic characters that beat things up

Why do you think Xenoverse exists

Naruto should jump in on this shit too by the way, with boruto being a thing, perfect setting for it

BTails

What kills me about coldsteel every time I see it is how "Nine Inch Nails" is in his list of likes, yet Trent Reznor is in the Dislikes.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Every day we stray further from God's light.

Piccoro

This is cool. I'll finally be able to use Mighty on a modern Sonic game!

(Assuming the Hedgehog design is close to an Armadillo...)

Edit: There's also a bear, so I'll also make Bark from Sonic The Fighters.

Bishop89

so is there only a handful of template skins, and the only customisation is accessories/clothing?

Looks cool regardless

Galang

Banned
Considering all the complaints about the shitty friends it's funny they decided to go this route. I actually would have never expected to see a character creator in a Sonic game, but it makes perfect sense. Here for it

Pizza

a236188df114ac7560e0d8dfda9fbfb8.png

Welcome back.

Oh holy shit this takes me back.

this is so fucking silly that I bet it'll work WONDERFULLY. The classic sonic stuff still looks meh, but the modern/custom bits seemed good. The custom character gameplay reminded me of shadow the hedgehog so that's... something!

I went from zero interest to VERY interested lol I love character creators

Kindekuma

Banned
SEGA finally cashing in on the OC market in the Sonic fan base. God help us all.

No capabilities to make Sonichu, no buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom