• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Forces lets you create your own character [Update: Trailer]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big One

Banned
Lol jokes aside this is actually a pretty solid idea considering how extensive the OC work is put into the Sonic franchise by the fans. Sega just canonizing it so you can do it in their Sonic games instead of deviantart.

Vanish

I am a simple man. All I want to do is play as and only as Sonic with no weird gimmicks. No wisps, no shitty friends, etc. Why is this so much to ask for?

I'm cackling like a madman watching that trailer. Holy shit Sega, you really outdid yourselves.

I'll probably get this game now, I need to support more nonsense like this.

Jakoo

If they start selling cosmetics as a part of this character creator, Sega is going to legit land a whole bunch of whales. It's genius really.

soultron

Banned
This actually sounds really cool. Customization is a big selling point for so many games now and I expect that lots of players will share their creations on social media.

I'll be honest and say character creation and/or customization is probably one of my favourite things to do in games that support it.

I just hope the gameplay is good this time around!

NotLiquid

C_9RlgTUwAAey_a.jpg

royox

Game:
Search on google images "Your real name The Hedgehog" and post the first result.

Albert The Hedgehog

albert_the_hedgehog_by_sandylion12-d56bvx4.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Bird seems the best. Double jump.

LeleSocho

Banned
I see Sonic Team as no intention to distance themselves from their super creepy part of the fanbase... on the contrary it seems that they went all in on them.

And then people wonder why the franchise isn't as mainstream as it was in the early 90s lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom