• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Mania Transcendence OMFG!!

RubyEclipse

Sega of America
The whole Sonic show looked like it was organised by a 'weird' 15 year old, so who can be surprised when that same weirdo pumps shit like this out.

Bro hit me up, we're gonna be good friends.

I know where that guy lives.

We can throw rocks at his house.

p.s. Actually that Livestream was contracted out, so they're totally different people, but we can still throw rocks. All the rocks.

Let's take a look at more clues...

This guy has the right idea. :)

Sonic has embraced Sanic in official, mainstream, first-party-sanctioned media channels.

Let that sink in.
Their game quality sank to Sanic levels before Sanic even existed.

It's only right that they're embracing Sanic now that the franchise's quality is (hopefully) rising from the ashes.

Ristifer

Love this.

PR taking the piss, Sonic games that are looking wonderfully good, and SANIC!

What's not to like here? You all love it, and don't deny.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Bro hit me up, we're gonna be good friends.

I know where that guy lives.

We can throw rocks at his house.

p.s. Actually that Livestream was contracted out, so they're totally different people, but we can still throw rocks. All the rocks.

With what Sega pays these days, I'd be worried the rocks would go right through the soggy cardboard.

I mean, this is fun and all, but they're doing a lot with very little at the moment. The same original trailer and single acts of GHZ and Studiopolis from Mania, intermixed with memes. I really would appreciate them showing off just a little more of that game.

uQ4VHBc.jpg

I... hmmm.

RubyEclipse

Sega of America
Love how RubyEclipse is here and most people are just oblivious. Love your work man :)

? I'm just a regular GAF poster man. Idk who you think I am.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU FOOL DON'T TELL THEM p.s. you're awesome ty

With what Sega pays these days, I'd be worried the rocks would go right through the soggy cardboard.

Haha, me too! Poverty jokes are the best. You're the best. We're friends now. Down with SEGA.

Vex_

Banned
this was hilarious!

LOL at sonics face throughout the video! It reminds me of Tim and Eirc show with weird funny shit just happening.

^_^

Krabboss

I don't think the Sonic PR team should get to indulge in memes about how crappy Sonic is when it's still largely crappy.

I guess genius isn't always recognized. I laughed quite hard at this. Ruby, wherever you are
not here certainly
just know we all love you and you've given Sonic fans something to be happy about

McNum

Hmm, it's probably just wishful thinking, but one of the "more clues" pictures is Knuckles on top of the Master Emerald and shortly after there's a volcano... Lave Reef Zone/Hidden Palace Zone confirmed?

That'd be pretty nice, I'd love to see the Lava Reef Zone boss redone in a game that can actually do that lava tilt properly. But it's just wishful thinking for now.

Hmm, it's probably just wishful thinking, but one of the "more clues" pictures is Knuckles on top of the Master Emerald and shortly after there's a volcano... Lave Reef Zone/Hidden Palace Zone confirmed?

That'd be pretty nice, I'd love to see the Lava Reef Zone boss redone in a game that can actually do that lava tilt properly. But it's just wishful thinking for now.
Hmm, very interesting observations. But let's look at more clues

Top Bottom