• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2015 Press Conference Dated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombshell

60ade0f3gw1es5f1uo1bvj20iw0mh42r.jpg

Invitation is beautiful!

Wait, OP says 6:30, this says 6:00.

Oh dang, another late nighter. Staying up to two in the morning kinda makes it feel more epic in a way though, I'll have to admit.

I won't ask for much, all I want to see is The Last Guardian, Shenmue HD/3, Gravity Rush 2 and Ni no Kuni 2. If they show/announce those games, then I might give their conference a thumbs up.

Obligatory picture of this gen's best video game protagonist to drum up the GR hype...

Gravity-Rush-2-Kat-640x400.png

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Alright, now with both Sony and nintendo's dates down and nothing is thrown for a loop at this point, I can go ahead and get my vacation days set.

SxP

Every year I hope it's a little bit earlier, every year it's not. Oh well, at least this year I can just work from home the next day. Last year I caught two hours of sleep before I had to go to the university again.

- Gravity Rush 2
- Bloodborne DLC
- Re affirm Persona 5 2015 and ill be happy.

Im tryna get hyped but im not really feeling playstations e3 this year.

Is it weird that I booked the entire week off work? I think that's weird.

I dunno, it's a nice mid-year break from work and I don't take a lot of holidays.

I also have a week off for MGSV....

I lead the most depressing of lives.

I hope so. I love 2 hour conferences. I'd take 3 if I coud. This event happens once a year, blow it out Sony.

It's fine if the event was meant to be long, like PSX. There was practically no slow-down in that 2+ hour show, with gaemsgaemsgaems non-stop.

E3 however, always felt like they planned it around 90~100 minutes, but always manage to drag it too long.

Good. I'm not a night owl.

It's fine if the event was meant to be long, like PSX. There was practically no slow-down in that 2+ hour show, with gaemsgaemsgaems non-stop.

E3 however, always felt like they planned it around 90~100 minutes, but always manage to drag it too long.

This. I wouldn't want to sit through a three hour conference if it's as poorly paced as what we're accustomed to from Sony when it comes to E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom