• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2015 Press Conference Dated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dhkhuk.jpg

Let somebody else continue with ticket sales using http://a.pomf.se/hxbzgv.psd

I sadly don't have time for it. ~_~
One ticket please!

Tregard

Soothsayer
If you guys could have one old school Playstation IP (PS1-era) revived for E3 this year, what would you choose? MediEvil, PaRappa, Ape Escape, Vib Ribbon, stuff like that.

I'd go with Jumping Flash!...

tumblr_mslyw0WEFk1shus8eo1_500.gif

VR-compatible or not, I think it's a franchise that would work immensely well this gen. First-person platforming is still a rarity, and the PS4 needs a technicolour, family-friendly slice of Japanese madness to offer the world. Plus the controls would actually be good this time.

I mean it has to be an open-world(ish) Ape Escape sequel. The Apes are an odd mascot-that-never-was for Sony, and the Ape Escape mainline series has given me many fond memories, as well as being some of the best 3d platformers of their time alongside a unique mechanic of Ape catching (Sort of like Mario 64 stars that run away and fight back) that hasn't been replicated.

Ape Escape 4 is long long overdue

sn00zer

Ape Ecape is a series with a really solid foundation that needs a real kick in the ass when it comes to aesthetic. Would love to see a reimagined Ape Escape with a more current Saturday Morning cartoon feel.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Add me, please!

On topic, I really think it's time for Guerilla's game to see the light of day. It's been gestating for far too long. It was first reported in 2012, I believe. Same with Bend. Been hearing about their game for a very long time. Seriously hoping Sony shows us what they're creating. It better be something special.

This what you said. This is what I want to see the receipts for as I clearly highlighted in that post.

You can drop the impudent tone.

My post is at this link, but you need to be a member, so I took a screencap too.

http://www.eurogamer.net/forum/post/79400/4759114

Sj6TuIt.jpg

There's the receipts.

As for the team members, there was correlation between the team members listed in the original The Last Guardian trailer, and the previous ICO games. But nowhere near everyone is there, in addition there is a lot of new people.

One ticket please!

I don't know what to expect from this E3... Looking forward for some cool stuff. Would like to see what Guerrila is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom