• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm scared everything is gonna get leaked this weekend. Like the majority of the good stuff lol.
Shinobi, be easy breh.

I hope not, I wanna be surprised like last year. I went back to last years E3 OT and it's so good, all the Gaf reactions to the announcements were crazy.

E3 entirely, or just the conferences? Surely we'll see some stuff for some of the J-RPGs we know are coming out over the next few weeks/months.

Sidenote: From's had a game at E3 for two years in a row now. Who wants to go for a third? XD

Also, personally I'd be surprised if S-E/Sony don't take this one last chance for one final big story trailer for FFXV at E3.

Shin-chan

Hype trains are annoying. It just leads to pages and pages of "me too!" And a big ass image repeated over and over again.

The hype we have here ... with all these Shinobi teases - that's the real hype.

ar4757

Also, personally I'd be surprised if S-E/Sony don't take this one last chance for one final big story trailer for FFXV at E3.

With many games being announced so far out in advance nowadays, Square should announce Chrono now. That way it can be out by 2020

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Give me Crash Bandicoot made by a renowned developer and a release date this year for The Last Guardian, and I'll be relatively content.

Wild card - Whore of the Orient is alive and well.

Whore of the Orient is dead as a dodo.

Kennedy Miller Mitchell owns the IP. Rockstar/Take Two have no interest, and neither does Warner Bros.

kevin1025

Banned
Hype trains are annoying. It just leads to pages and pages of "me too!" And a big ass image repeated over and over again.

Yep. If it were left to PM's and a final image or something, then it's cool and I'm all for it. But "me!" clogging up stuff isn't fun for anyone.

Kinda related to E3 but Sony's Blog is on a roll these past few days so many announcements.

They are definitely on a roll, really pleased with all of the stuff coming out on there.

wachie

This.

The whole concept is childish, whoever does that.

ar4757

I think it was an issue of people continuously saying "Put me on the train!" in the thread instead of PM'ing the person who's making the hype train.

Wait, we're people saying "put me on the train" as in having their avatar copied onto the train gif

Sounds messy with so many GAF members to put on them. I like the stupid gifs with Reggie and Shuhei and Kaz

vhyfxm.jpg

The E3 Headline Generator is back from the dead - http://crashlanded.co.uk/Sony-E3-headline-generator.php

twitter-e3-update.jpg

kevin1025

Banned
Not massive Sony news but it's going to be a PS4 game, The Walking Dead: Season Three is getting a first look on IGN on Sunday at 6pm ET.

AudioEppa

Not massive Sony news but it's going to be a PS4 game, The Walking Dead: Season Three is getting a first look on IGN on Sunday at 6pm ET.

Sunday will be starting off great then. I love TWD games by Telltale. Season 2 was awesome from beginning to end. Can't wait for this! #TeamClem

FelipeMGM

Greg deleted the tweet about Detroit being at E3. Confirmed!

Did he really confirm or was just a guess? Because on their predictions show this week, one of his predictions was about Detroit. He said gameplay shown and that it would be released in 2016. Thing is, they dont use inside info for the predictions, so I think its just a guess

Zukkoyaki

Did he really confirm or was just a guess? Because on their predictions show this week, one of his predictions was about Detroit. He said gameplay shown and that it would be released in 2016. Thing is, they dont use inside info for the predictions, so I think its just a guess

He tweeted out a graphic advertisement detailing their E3 coverage. It said on Tuesday they will have sitdowns and show games including Horizon, The Walking Dead S.3, Telltale Batman, and Detroit.

CEO of Quantic tweeted out excitement about the press conference.

Detroit will be there. It's 99.9% guaranteed at this point.

FelipeMGM

He tweeted out a graphic advertisement detailing their E3 coverage. It said on Tuesday they will have sitdowns and show games including Horizon, The Walking Dead S.3, Telltale Batman, and Detroit.

Damn, so maybe he cheated on the predictions episode lol. They prob recorded the show before knowing the scheudle tho, he wouldnt cheat

If he gets this one right and Detroit really gets released in 2016 it will be crazy

Damn, so maybe he cheated on the predictions episode lol. They prob recorded the show before knowing the scheudle tho, he wouldnt cheat

If he gets this one right and Detroit really gets released in 2016 it will be crazy

I hope Detroit is 2016 so that I can say #nightwasright

Elios83

That's impossible, it's a (fall) 2017 project.

FelipeMGM

CEO of Quantic tweeted out excitement about the press conference.

Detroit will be there. It's 99.9% guaranteed at this point.

I know that, plus Detroit is all over Geoff Keighley sizzle reel for his Youtube thing, it will be there, that is not the point Im making.

The thing is the same Greg Miller made a prediction that Detroit will get released in 2016, that is the intriguing part

EDIT: You got it, really hope #nightwasright

Zukkoyaki

Not sure why I'm surprised about Detroit being there, it's a AAA first party game after all. I guess I just expected Sony to be a little low-key with it after the less than stellar reception Beyond received.

kevin1025

Banned
Sunday will be starting off great then. I love TWD games by Telltale. Season 2 was awesome from beginning to end. Can't wait for this! #TeamClem

Same here, I've skipped Michonne (but want to get to it soon), but with season three and their new Batman game incoming, Telltale is going to be on an awesome high over E3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom