• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony reveals new PSN store

Arla

The previous Store had a very solid layout and structure. Simple. Categories and folders.The issue with it wasn't the design, it was the organization of the folders and categories

I completely disagree. The layout was terrible, it was visually unappealing and organized terrible and the search was a joke.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Do you often confuse "Add to Cart" with "Download" or perhaps you regularly overlook the word "Purchased"?

No. It's telling me that the free games I've already "purchased" under PS+ are "free" instead of purchased. And it's letting me add to cart despite me owning them under the PS+ terms.

1OsGdl.jpg

I went on the PSN Store on my US account once and since then my PS3 locks up whenever I go to my US profile (I switched it off by holding the home button and selecting "Turn off System" while in the store). All my other profiles work fine. This happened to anyone else?

test_account

XP-39C²
This store is a joke. I had previously downloaded the Hell Yeah demo when it first came out. I've since deleted it. I then got PS+ on my UK account (http://www.yourdiscovery.com/nl/web/playstationplus/). Tried to download it from the store (it's free for PS+) and every icon of it is 6KB (the unlock key). I've tried the demo section, both options in the PS+ section (trial and unlock/game unlock), they're all 6KB. Great job, Sony.
The store is a joke only because of one wrong re-direction? Unless you ment it to addition to something you said earlier (i havnt read all posts, sorry).

Anyone having problems with the store just closing its self then exiting to the XMB? I went to the new store and I didnt press any buttons, after a couple minutes it just exits to the XMB. o_0

Stoffinator

Anyone having problems with the store just closing its self then exiting to the XMB? I went to the new store and I didnt press any buttons, after a couple minutes it just exits to the XMB. o_0

YES! Finally someone else with this issue. Does it to me like every minute in the Store or something.

Top Bottom