• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony TGS 2015 Conference [Over]

Sony looks like they will have a fairly steady flow of games for the Japanese audience. I'm not particularly interested in most of these games, but I do enjoy seeing Sony do well.

Soriku

1442362145-greatness.gif

I need another life to play all these games. Shit.

Gamer X - " theres like uhhhh ... nothing for me man. No interest in any of that "

lol

Yeah its just ridiculous at this point. I want to support all these games with my funds but theres just no fucking way. I'm scraping pennies together just trying to keep up with what is coming out these days.

Lets say everything gets delayed to 2016. That would be

Horizon
Uncharted 4
Hot Shots Golf
Star Ocean 5
Final Fantasy XV
Persona 5
No Mans Sky
The Witness
Rime
WiLD
Dragon Quest XI
Project Setsuna
Yakuza 1 Remake
Dragon Quest Builders
World of Final Fantasy
Dragon Quest Heroes 2
Street Fighter V
Ratchet and Clank: Origins
ABZU
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
The Last Guardian
Yooka-Laylee
Doom
Dishonored 2
Hellblade
Mafia 3
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Hitman
The Division

And others I'm missing. With Fallout 4, Battlefront, Call of Duty: BLOPS 3, Bloodborne Expansion, Disgaea 5, Dragon Quest Heroes, Uncharted Collection, Wasteland 2, Divinity Original Sin PS4, Tales of Zestria, Assassins Creed, SOMA, etc. still coming this year for certain.

I MEAN WTF

Soriku

Gamer X - " theres like uhhhh ... nothing for me man. No interest in any of that "

lol

Yeah its just ridiculous at this point. I want to support all these games with my funds but theres just no fucking way. I'm scraping pennies together just trying to keep up with what is coming out these days.

I MEAN WTF

Btw keep in mind that a lot of these games, especially the JRPGs, you can play for a looooong time...

Loudninja

This is what SCEJ is publishing or working on right now:

The Tomorrow Children
BloodBorne DLC
The Last Guardian
Gravity Rush 2
Everybody's Golf
Gravity Rush Remaster

Philippo

lol

Horizon
Uncharted 4
Hot Shots Golf
Star Ocean 5
Final Fantasy XV
Persona 5
No Mans Sky

The Witness
Rime
WiLD
Dragon Quest XI
Project Setsuna

Yakuza 1 Remake
Dragon Quest Builders
World of Final Fantasy
Dragon Quest Heroes 2
Street Fighter V
ABZU
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
The Last Guardian
Yooka-Laylee
Doom
Dishonored 2
Hellblade
Mafia 3
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Hitman
The Division

And others I'm missing. With Fallout 4, Battlefront, Call of Duty: BLOPS 3, Bloodborne Expansion, Disgaea 5, Dragon Quest Heroes, Uncharted Collection, Wasteland 2, Divinity Original Sin PS4, Tales of Zestria, Assassins Creed, SOMA, etc. still coming this year for certain.

I MEAN WTF

That's mostly what i'm buying next year, and i know for a fact i won't be able to play them in 2016... RIP Wallet

pcostabel

Gold Member
Horizon
Uncharted 4
Hot Shots Golf
Star Ocean 5
Final Fantasy XV
Persona 5
No Mans Sky
The Witness
Rime
WiLD
Dragon Quest XI
Project Setsuna
Yakuza 1 Remake
Dragon Quest Builders
World of Final Fantasy
Dragon Quest Heroes 2
Street Fighter V
ABZU
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
The Last Guardian
Yooka-Laylee
Doom
Dishonored 2
Hellblade
Mafia 3
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Hitman
The Division

Also

Dark Souls III
Mirror's Edge
Gravity Daze Remaster
Gravity Daze 2
Dreams
Ni Ho

I need 48 hours days to play half of those...

gtj1092

Was a pretty good show. I think alot of the people disappointed at what some companies showed off don't seem to realize there is an actual game show taking place where they will have their own shows. It's sort of like gamescom when Sony didn't do a show and people were freaking out not actually realizing they had the biggest presence at the show.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
For those people saying so, if not a SINGLE thing at this conference so much as made you curious, i'm wondering what kinds of games do hold your interest and were they to be expected at a Japanese event for Japanese games?

Garlador

For those people saying so, if not a SINGLE thing at this conference so much as made you curious, i'm wondering what kinds of games do hold your interest and were they to be expected at a Japanese event for Japanese games?

Microsoft-published JRPGs like Lost Odyssey are the ONLY games I play.

TalonJH

Everybody's Golf/Hot Shots Golf honestly was super cool. 2016 is going to great if we can get even half of these games in the west. I'm also, really looking forward the DQ Builders.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Does anyone have a picture of both translator-sans?

Top Bottom