• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spiderman (PS4 Exclusive) from Insomniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosyn_88

It's funny because the other day I was crying for Marvel to really take the gaming business seriously. It's quite jarring how behind they are in the gaming spectrum. Even though I'd prefer for Suckepunch to do it,I don't mind that Insomniac are the guys doing it because I also trust them to deliver

Insomniac doing Spiderman is serious hype. I love Insomniac as a developer and I'm so glad to be getting a Spiderman game that isn't associated with Activision in any way. Damn good stuff.

Neoxon

I wish it was Keaton. He's still the best Spidey so far.
No lies detected

It's funny because the other day I was crying for Marvel to really take the gaming business seriously. It's quite jarring how behind they are in the gaming spectrum. Even though I'd prefer for Suckepunch to do it,I don't mind that Insomniac are the guys doing it because I also trust them to deliver
Agreed. Hopefully MvC4 comes next (Marvel, Disney, Capcom, & Sony pls).

Tsunamo

Gotta admit while I was expecting Suckerpunch i'm quite happy with Insomniac giving a whirl. Judging from the video it looks like they're doing a damn fine job of making a decent Spidey game.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
That better not be the Spidey suit for the next movie. The Civil War suit was perfectly fine, don't touch it.

Game of the show for me.
post-30379-Craig-Robinson-FUCK-YEAH-gif-T-sQNj.gif

Mariolee

This trailer gave me chills oh my goodness. I have been waiting for am amazing spidey game that brought the magic of Spider-Man 2. Gatdam. I can't wait for it.

Seriously. I know some people hate the Batmobile but it's a meaty game that doesn't feel rushed in the slightest.

Unless he's referring to the PC port...

arkham knight is the high bar for this spiderman game tbh. i'm not expecting that level of universe depth (breadth of characters, world, missions, presentation etc.) in this at all. though i would really like it.

and they would get extra bonus points for having a few segments of parker in his every day life.

Bishop89

Looks great. Animations and action look stellar. Cant go wrong with insomniac!

What version of spidey is this? I dont remember seeing that costume before. And does this mean Homecoming is going to have this costume? I assume this is to release alongside the new movie next year?

Griss

This is a match made in heaven, although Sucker Punch would have been perfect too. I don't like superhero stuff but spiderman makes for great gameplay, so I'm excited.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Looking forward to this game. Last Spider-Man game I played was on the PS1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom