• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions coming to Steam

Tizoc

header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/231990/?snr=1_4_4__106
^Steam page

Well this is surprising o_O I never expected this game to come to Steam.
This was really good on the PS3 IMO, so I'm looking forward to getting it once it's on Steam.

Mock and Lock if old.

Corpekata

Banned
Wolverine seems like a good contender. Good game, was also released in that sort of period like this game where Steam was dominating but not quite in the "pretty much all games come to Steam" era.

Betting on Web of Shadows too. Not sure how far back they're willing to go though. Probably the Unreal 3 games since they'd be easy to transfer over.

IbukiLordSA

That is awesome, this is by far my favourite Spiderman game. It's awesome with some great voice work and some really awesome boss fights.

Noir Spiderman is the best.

Sulik2

Such a downgrade from the incredible Web of Shadows that came before it. Still its always nice seeing more games coming to Steam.

Tizoc

Hmm $30 is a bit pricey for this
$20 or less would be a much more appreciated price point IMHO.

Xander51

I might buy this! I never finished it back in the day and I always meant to, and I don't have a 360 any more.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's a solid game. Definitely the best of the more recent Spider-Man games. I really liked my time with it.

kubus

Holy crap and it's already out?
€30 is a bit steep though... :(

Loved this game on ps3 but never finished it because I played the first half at a friend and then realised the save file was locked >_>

Nokterian

Ok i bought that one on disc before it was gone still cool though and the better one to play anyway. Noir Spiderman is awesome.

JMTHEFOX

Honestly, I have never expected this game to be released on Steam so this is a huge surprise.

Does anyone know if this game has controller support? Still interested in getting this regardless.

Top Bottom