• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

And one I saw as a suggestion for OT1 but didn´t make it:
Splatoon |OT4| I love the smell of fresh paint in the morning

hadfZLe.png

(TF2 Soldier also has a voice line like that lol)

Rize_21

The Art academy Splatoon challenge has begun, if anyone has some cool ideas for a piece, please share, hope I'll get time to send an entry as it is limited to 1 000.

Burnburn

Aiming a burst bomb high and then timing the second one so they both hit your enemy at the same time has to be one of the most satisfying splats.

WALKMAN04

Thanks, I try and use my fighting game experience for close combat situations xD it's really hard when there's a bunch of enemy ink around me, but I try and bait people to come follow me to a wall or a pole where I can have some advantage and the element of surprise. I need to work on keeping an eye out for two or more squids tho when targeting an enemy, since that's usually what gets me killed ):

Ggs man! I added you! And oh of course, I'd like to play with you and the rest of Gaf more often after finals are done actually xD and I think you were a great Krak-on, you know when to invade the enemy base when they are all busy in the center. Unfortunately, I do the same so I know what to do when you did invade and set up your beacons haha. I payed attention to the map for when you would drop down away from your beacons while I try and cover more turf. When you did, I would go up and destroy those beacons, so don't think you did bad cuz of that! you're suppose to do that, even though I wish someone else would take care of the beacons cuz I can't fight rollers with my brush lol
I'm probably just being hard on myself, since I know I can do much better with other weapons, it's very hard to carry teams as a roller, well at least for me, but I'll keep working on it. I also just had some terrible luck I would always turn a corner and find myself in your girlfriend's swing while she was trying to hit someone else lol.
Nice places to place it:

- Very edge of your side perch

- Behind the large stack of boxes in the very middle

- Enemy side perch

- Anywhere where you can lure an enemy or two towards to get bludgeoned.

Naturally beakons can't win a shoddy game, but they can assist a contested one immensely.
I will try to keep that last one in mind, I feel like I can make that work, thanks for the tips.

Burnburn

Which one was that? The one where it went back and forth on Walleye?

Anyways, fun running into you on Ranked. GGs

Yeah, GGs!

It was the one on Port where we were winning the entire game, with around 72 left. They managed to take the zone the last half minute and we barely stopped the timer at 73 lefty on the enemy team

Zing

Banned
I am torn on marshmallows versus hotdogs. I rarely if ever eat either, but I avoid sugar, so I should vote hot dog.

I think hot dog will have more wins, as every child will vote marshmallows. The new splatfest calculation may give hot dogs a chance.

Zing

Banned
Lol, James with 18 kills XD
Not hard to do when it is me and three random poor japanese players.

I am never super jumping to a scrub again, regardless of how safe he makes it seem.

I just got them all on my team again. Should I just sit out?

Answer is yes. Why do these type of players stick around every match? Maybe me sitting idle will make them leave.

Geg

I am torn on marshmallows versus hotdogs. I rarely if ever eat either, but I avoid sugar, so I should vote hot dog.

I think hot dog will have more wins, as every child will vote marshmallows. The new splatfest calculation may give hot dogs a chance.

Yeah I was originally expecting marshmallows to win it based on popularity, but most of the younger players going to it would give team hot dog an advantage in wins, and calculating wins as x4 now could give them an advantage.

I like both and still havent voted either

Exentryk

Not hard to do when it is me and three random poor japanese players.

I am never super jumping to a scrub again, regardless of how safe he makes it seem.

I just got them all on my team again. Should I just sit out?

Answer is yes. Why do these type of players stick around every match? Maybe me sitting idle will make them leave.

Lol. The heavy losses are part of the fun. Salt haha.

EDIT - Just like that last match. That skatepark is terrible for rollers >_>

Geg

These matches are so lopsided every time.

I did have fun the one match just infiltrating your base and destroying every beakon.

My team: "beakons, what beakons?"

Haha reminds me of last night, I don't think I've ever had so many of the enemy team ignore the beakon that I put in their base's hallway on arowana mall.

And yeah usually if I get put on a lopsided team or half my team disconnects I'll just say fuck it and try to see how far I can get to the enemy's side before I get killed

Top Bottom