• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Totakeke

Probably more. Launching two "main weapon classes" with only one weapon set in each seems limiting.

From the datamine we already know there's three types of sloshers and two types of splatlings, I wouldn't be surprised if they held that out for later. We are already getting plenty of stuff with the update.

ryechu

From the datamine we already know there's three types of sloshers and two types of splatlings, I wouldn't be surprised if they held that out for later. We are already getting plenty of stuff with the update.

I'm on the camp that they will release a few of those alternate types.

RedFyn

[OT4]You're a detriment to your team

[OT4]Rollers are red, chargers are blue....
this is as far as my rhyming 'skills' can take me.

[OT4]Hiro™

Yeah, that's how most people play shooters, rollers are a different story though. Still it's not a slight since being good at sneaky isn't that easy. Just Emil plays rollers and brushes a bit different from what we usually see.
Oh, my bad. I misread your original post. I thought you were talking about guns, not rollers. I was confused why you were lumping rollers and guns together.

You've got me curious now. How does he play them?

[OT4]Rollers are red, chargers are blue....
this is as far as my rhyming 'skills' can take me.

[OT4]Hiro™

Oh, my bad. I misread your original post. I thought you were talking about guns, not rollers. I was confused why you were lumping rollers and guns together.

Yes!

Totakeke

Probably the most boring description you can think of. Excellent distancing, good approaches, and just going around painting the map while picking the right moments to engage.

Azure J

Being quite legit, it's been a while since I've played against him when we're both on brush, but I definitely think Emil is the best brush on GAF/that plays with GAF regularly. He makes miracles happen. :lol

Rize_21

[OT4]Rollers are red, chargers are blue....omae wa mou shindeiru

[OT4]Hiro™

Hiro is a pearl, everyone must know his legend, thanks to AzureJ for capturing his greatness.

ryechu

I vouch this with my life

"[OT4]Rollers are red, chargers are blue....omae wa mou shindeiru"

Even its meter is perfect.

RedFyn

this one is even funny if you don't get the reference.
Yeah, that's what makes it even better than it already is. Jokes about hiro are funny but only to those that understand and with all the new people I hope we get with the update I'd like to have a title that works for everyone.

DC Alba said:

I like this.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_nsipwdxECX1u3akyno1_1280.jpg
Heavy TF2 main here with several thousands of hours recorded on that class... I kind of want to wait for the patch to play now.

Heng

Being quite legit, it's been a while since I've played against him when we're both on brush, but I definitely think Emil is the best brush on GAF/that plays with GAF regularly. He makes miracles happen. :lol
Daboss is pretty good with it too. I remember losing a lot when Emil and Daboss was on the other team.

ryechu

Yeah, that's what makes it even better than it already is. Jokes about hiro are funny but only to those that understand and with all the new people I hope we get with the update I'd like to have a title that works for everyone.

I like this.

That joke isn't about hiro. It's a joke about all non aerospray users. It's also not a joke. It's truth.

Coke vs Pepsi is screaming to be a Splatfest. I know we'll never get it but maaaaaan lol.

Hahaha, no way they will pit two brands against eachother.
The Japanese product placement fests had products from the same brand.
I still want ketchup vs mayo to happen tho.

Heavy TF2 main here with several thousands of hours recorded on that class... I kind of want to wait for the patch to play now.

"it costs four hundred thousand dollars to fire this weapon for twelve seconds"
With the price of ink cartridges nowadays that might hold true for this minigun as well, lol.

Xenoboy

I'm level 10 now guys! I can finally play ranked! No more turf war frustration. I've played a bit of Tower Control now and have won all my 3 games.
If anyone wants my NNID, it's Alphacielago.

So can you change modes in ranked? Can play Tower or Zones, because I couldn't figure it out.

I vouch this with my life

Even its meter is perfect.

For those not in the know, that translates to "You are already dead", brought to you by Google.

Anyone have that image? =P

The first part isn't wrong... Rollers ARE Red and Chargers ARE Blue (and Azure and Violet, both being related to the color blue, Violet less so, but reasonably close)

ryechu

I wonder if the reason things are tied down so much in terms of maps and modes is because Nintendo didn't expect it to be such a big success and wanted the game to seem busy?

I think its because the Splatoon team is patronizing. The want the community to develop according to plan.

RedFyn

That joke isn't about hiro. It's a joke about all non aerospray users. It's also not a joke. It's truth.
Uhh yeah, I know. My point was that you are a detriment to your team works for everyone vs a title that only the regulars here will understand. Hiro being just one example of such a title.

Top Bottom