• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix: 3-day "interactive experience" stream on Twitch (Western studio) [LIVE]

GavinUK86

This is on the twitter account : 1F7g7Cs

If you go there : http://bit.ly/1F7g7Cs

it leads to some itunes Deus Ex remastered page but i don't have itunes installed so i can't check further lol.

5eQvSgs.png

Interesting. Eidos Montreal are in Quebec.

HeelPower

I would blame Hashimoto for the fine trolling on display in the stream..

But its western SE so...lol

The scourge has spread.

Bousf

Too many pointers, too quickly. Twitter account must be fake, someone based on the Instagram video for it most likely.

Setsuna

Maybe they should have cut this down to a few hours instead of 3 whole days I dont think my attention span can last that long

Bousf

So the legit stuff for now is the Instagram video and the Twitch stream.....it still could be anything. Maybe Mr.Troll wanted us to believe it would be an HD Remake to lower hopes but then it will be a brand new Deus Ex.....of course that would take someone who knows what is going to be announced.....I'm probably giving this too much thought, I'm taking a break xD

GavinUK86

So the legit stuff for now is the Instagram video and the Twitch stream.....it still could be anything. Maybe Mr.Troll wanted us to believe it would be an HD Remake to lower hopes but then it will be a brand new Deus Ex.....of course that would take someone who knows what is going to be announced.....I'm probably giving this too much thought, I'm taking a break xD

Yeah, I'm starting to lose interest in this now. Not going to watch it for 3 days that's for sure.

someone should gif the stream right now.

It should be the new

tumblr_inline_n6r6tmVxsi1qf4dh3.gif

vnafyk.gif

Bryzgalov chuckled. "You mean the Chaos Emeralds?"

lol

I wonder if it'll be just this for 3 days or if they'll start doing more stuff.

This is like watching one of those videos of someone who gets stuck in an elevator for 3 days, only in real time

It would literally be more exciting to show me sitting at my desk at work

Top Bottom