• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix: 3-day "interactive experience" stream on Twitch (Western studio) [LIVE]

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
great now we have to look at him having a toss behind the chair for five hours

SliChillax

You all should have said Use Password ._.

Buy yeah, this is definitely Deus Ex, he keeps asking for medication and he keeps clinching onto his arm; maybe its augmented.

You can see some tattoos or augmentation marks on his hand when he starts writing on the notebook.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
I guess from the most recent snippet is one of the locations we will be going to potentially. Time to check before five hours!

kami_sama

His hand is augmented for sure then

There's no external augmentations on neither the prisoner or the guards. I think it's because Tomas' are cerebral implants (the medicine he's asking for is neuropozine) and the guards are anti-augmentations, so it's normal that they don't have them.

I think all we've seen fits perfectly with the subtitle "Mechanical Apartheid", the one that got trademarked. Looks like two factions going against each other.

Chaos17

Here's a bit of a clearer image from the second instagram trailer
CB8SSYTUMAEotiv.jpg:large

That's so... I wonder why they've been so secretive about it.
Even their teasers are abstract.

Sou Da

There's no external augmentations on neither the prisoner or the guards. I think it's because Tomas' are cerebral implants (the medicine he's asking for is neuropozine) and the guards are anti-augmentations, so it's normal that they don't have them.

I think all we've seen fits perfectly with the subtitle "Mechanical Apartheid", the one that got trademarked. Looks like two factions going against each other.

No, I mean Tomas. You can see the augmentation marks or tattoos or whatever on his hand.

EDIT: Mod beat me to it.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I want to leave you with a piece of concept art from our next-gen Deus Ex game that shows trans-humanism segregation, which is a backdrop to our vision for the next Deus Ex. It represents a "ghetto-city' voluntarily built in order to separate the classes. The people in this segregated class have reshaped their environment, nostalgic for their ideal of Cyber Renaissance. This dark and dystopian vision sets the tone for things to come in Deus Ex.

Definitely looks like Deus Ex after that screenshot of the hand.

As a few others were wondering earlier in the thread, I'm definitely thinking this will be a Game Informer Cover reveal for tomorrow. They almost always do a reveal the first Tuesday of the month, and it seems like they missed it today. A reveal tomorrow to coincide with the final day of this Square Enix teaser would make sense.

EatChildren

Cops could be early UNATCO.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I haven't been this captivated by a teaser in a long time. Granted it's mostly due to the thought of a new Deus Ex.

EatChildren

Does anyone have a full recap of what's happened so far?

- Trendy haircut lanky dude is in cell all "IM NOBODY WHY ARE YOU DOING THISSSSS"
- Police with bad Russian accents torture him and demand information
- Make him write in diary
- Confesses the location of a hideout for civilians
- Police communicate with squad who infiltrate hideout, gunfight ensures, contact lost with squad, dude claims he had no idea there were weapons
- Dude sneakily steals something off the torture chair
- Writes in his Dear Diary again, close up showing he has augmentations

- Trendy haircut lanky dude is in cell all "IM NOBODY WHY ARE YOU DOING THISSSSS"
- Police with bad Russian accents torture him and demand information
- Make him write in diary
- Confesses the location of a hideout for civilians
- Police communicate with squad who infiltrate hideout, gunfight ensures, contact lost with squad, dude claims he had no idea there were weapons
- Dude sneakily steals something off the torture chair
- Writes in his Dear Diary again, close up showing he has augmentations

He also went to the bathroom!

Red Hood

Banned
Yeah. So mankind divided is the subtitle then. Domain was registered in 2014 when they also registered the trademark. Deus ex universe is probably some kind of mobile/browser app/hub.

I think I've read somewhere that Mankind Divided would be the film-adoption of Human Revolution, so I think DX4 is going to have another subtitle. Unless of course what I read was wrong.

edit: or was that Human Defiance? I forgot...

ekim

I think I've read somewhere that Mankind Divided would be the film-adoption of Human Revolution, so I think DX4 is going to have another subtitle. Unless of course what I read was wrong.

edit: or was that Human Defiance? I forgot...

The movie was supposed to be called human defiance,yes.

Top Bottom