• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix announces E3 2016 live stream schedule

Kaizer

Banned
Excited for more Final Fantasy XV info & hopefully a new trailer. Also looking forward to finally getting a release date for Rise Of The Tomb Raider on PS4, I've been dying to play it for quite a while now.

Ketaya

Looking forward to all the FF15 stuff and Nier. But what's actually interesting to me is SE's CEO playing Hitman. He also played CoD against the CEO of SCEJA some time ago, which was pretty fun. You don't see the managers of big publishers do this very often.

It's not precisely a substitute, since they started doing this type of marketing last E3 alongside their conference. (to be pedantic).

To be even more pedantic, they've been doing this since 2013 already.

Ubernube

Something tells me that there's going to be a lot more then just a "discussion" at E3 involving Nier. Every time famitsu has articles about the game, it's after or just before a major information blowout about the game. Perhaps we'll see a trailer at Sony's conference? I don't think Sony would want to miss the chance to parade around the fact they have a platinum exclusive as well.

wmlk

Grand Finale means nothing. Zilch.

People freaked out about Grand Finale stuff previous years too.

jett

D-Member
Mentions of a Nier Automata "discussion", but not a gameplay demonstration.

thisisbullshit.gif

Ubernube

Mentions of a Nier Automata "discussion", but not a gameplay demonstration.

thisisbullshit.gif

Always the possibility the discussion might show off gameplay, or it might get shown at Sony's conference. Famitsu is having a fairly large article about the game next week, and articles about the game tend to follow major info blowouts.

Nier news on Thursday, nice. Looking forward to World of FF, Setsuna, and the XII remaster gameplay (man oh man, that game must be coming pretty early next year if they're demoing gameplay). These'll be great to keep on in the background throughout the day.

Hoping FFVII remake shows up on the Sony stage. Wasn't expecting them to show gameplay or anything here, but I just need more of it in my life in some form.

They aren't doing a conference this year, this is the substitute.

Yeah, so much goodness.

Agreed, I hope we see more FF7R in the Sony conference.

Squeenix bringing the thunder. I can't believe how many of their games I am top-tier excited for. FF12, 15, Deus Ex, Nier and KHII.8 all are hype. 🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮

I don't even need a big surprise, this is more than enough to keep me happy...but if they wanted to drop an FFVI remake or anything Chrono-related, I'm happy to lose my shit accordingly.

Go_Ly_Dow

There's nothing on the FF7 remake.

VII Remake is in the same territory as XV was back in 2013/2014. It is treated as a secret title and won't be included on these press releases until the marketing push begins.

We might get something at the Sony presser if S-E is feeling generous.

Exentryk

Looking forward to NieR and World of Final Fantasy. A release date for NieR would be nice, but it would need to be after Dec 2016 coz too many games.

ZeroXZee

What is Milestone: Ride Beyond Your Limits ?

Probably, the already anounced sequel to this:

RIDE-pc-cover-large.jpg

Milestone is the developer.

Eylos

Banned
is that a conference?

1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. – Square Enix Collective: Black the Fall and The Turing Test

Top Bottom