• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix announces E3 2016 live stream schedule

ReaperXL7

SE has a ton of stuff I'm interested in so i'll be trying to keep up with the streams. Really want to see more on World of Final Fantasy, XV, Setsuna, Star Ocean, DQ Builders and DQ heroes 2. Lots of awesome Japanese games coming over the next couple of years.

Cloud7

I'm bummed that we won't see Kingdom Hearts III or Final Fantasy VII Remake at all for this E3. Those are my two most anticipated games outside of Final Fantasy XV. #SEfangirl

Boke1879

I'm bummed that we won't see Kingdom Hearts III or Final Fantasy VII Remake at all for this E3. Those are my two most anticipated games outside of Final Fantasy XV. #SEfangirl

Yea but all their attention is on XV as it should be. I bet we get good updates on kh3 and 7 remake at PSX

Cloud7

Yea but all their attention is on XV as it should be. I bet we get good updates on kh3 and 7 remake at PSX

I understand that. I'm just being greedy. I have the hunger. I'm starting to shake over here. I'm gonna need Mukki to come over and wake me up.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
They aren't doing a conference this year, this is the substitute.

They technically had this last year too. The random events and the Deus Ex livestream today were more the substitute because they didn't have enough new stuff to hold a conference, but still wanted to do a lot of livestreams.

Eylos

Banned
the only ff7 thing i wanted is a remaster of crisis core, but i guess that will not happen since ffXII remaster was just announced, kinda disapointed but happy since i love ffxii to

mreddie

No conference? But I want more of this guy.
Screen%20Shot%202015-06-16%20at%202.20.37%20PM.png

LowParry

I really hope they can show us a latest build and hype the hell out of this game with stable framerate and everything. Looking forward to next week :D

Needlecrash

Wait. So...nothing on SaGa Scarlet Grace or that SaGa anniversary? Guess I'll have to wait for the Tokyo Game Show.

I would like for SE to just release Star Ocean Second Evolution on the PS4 over here in the West. What's keeping them? Japan has had it for a hot minute and people would buy that without hesitation.

DKHF

Tai Yasue has been at E3 promoting a KH game at 4 E3's out of the last 5 (he wasn't at 2013 to promote 1.5 because Nomura was there). It's an annual trip for him at this point.

They technically had this last year too. The random events and the Deus Ex livestream today were more the substitute because they didn't have enough new stuff to hold a conference, but still wanted to do a lot of livestreams.

They did? Damn, where was I. Makes sense.

sappyday

This is the last E3 where we'll get FFXV news. The game that went from being shown every 2-3 years to every 2-3 months.

-Ryn

Banned
Quality line up right there.

Too bad we probably won't see anything related to VIIR given how it would steal the spotlight from XV. The wait is killing me... and everyone I guess.

Unless they use it to complement XV with a nice scrumptious VIIR demo. :eek:
Why must you taunt me with these beautiful yet unlikely ideas TT~TT

It wasn't on their fiscal year list, so April 2017 or later.
Sadness. This is literally the final year of my life that I'll be able to enjoy games, and my personal trinity is all coming next year (or duumvirate if Horizon takes too many pacing cues from Fallout/Witcher).

Oh well, I'll enjoy the trailers at least!

Grand Finale..... Three images one after the other:

FINAL FANTASY XVI

DIRECTED BY

HIROYUKI ITO

I would scream!

Doubt it. If they did that, it would be on a big stage like at Sony's press conference. They're trying to build hype for XV at the moment anyway. It seems the new game announcements are now complete, it's really just promotion time for all of these great games they have in the pipeline. When those are out then we have new announcements (guessing maybe TGS time).

R-User!

Grand finale is always nothing with these streams.

Your just setting yourslef up.

Doubt it. If they did that, it would be on a big stage like at Sony's press conference. They're trying to build hype for XV at the moment anyway. It seems the new game announcements are now complete, it's really just promotion time for all of these great games they have in the pipeline. When those are out then we have new announcements (guessing maybe TGS time).

I know, but I can dream!

Top Bottom