• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront may be the next EA Access title, appears on EA Access website

That'd be cool. With free EA Access on June 12th, will be able to try out some Battlefront (assuming that is when it hits EA Access).

adj_noun

Oh man.

If this turns out anything like just after Christmas, I'm gonna have to play me some Fighter Squadron while the getting's good.

thenameDS

Just bought NFS on sale but I don't mind, EA access really is outstanding value. For me it's worth it alone just to play NFL, NHL, NBA and UFC. I only buy FIFA yearly the other sports games I'm more than happy to wait.

Everdred

It's really great, EA gets my $30 and I get to play these games I never would have bought. Mutual benefit for both of us. I'm still buying Mirrors Edge and Battlefield day 1.

Falchion

I got it at launch but this would be cool to get some new players in, mainly excited about the new NFS though. I didn't get it in any of the sales just because of Access.

H3xum

I haven't bought any EA game at launch since Titanfall, there is absolutely no reason to with my EA Access subscription.

You want to play it at release with your friends or it is a game you want to support financially?

Either way, this will get me to sign up! Might just go in for a year.

Could be why Battlefront has been on sale used for sub-20 bucks lately

Zemm

I wish Sony would stop being dicks about this. #4theplayers indeed. Just announce it's coming to PS4 at E3.

Top Bottom