• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Battlefront teaser footage emerges, first screen, Nov 17th (PC/PS4/XB1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODDI

ieabKl7.gif

HHYYYPPPPPEEE!!!

Dr Prob

Banned
I never really had any issues with Battlelog on consoles. Didn't feel like it improved or hindered my experience in any way. It was just there, so it being included or not isn't a big deal for me. Only heard nightmare stories about it on PC.

Not to go off on a negative tangent in here (and I do agree that it didn't actually hinder the in-game experience or anything), but Battlelog rarely ever works correctly for me on the PS4. When it actually does connect it gives inaccurate lists of people in games, the leaderboards never load and the notifications are wacky; they'll pop up and tell me that tubie has joined a deathmatch server like twenty times in a row, yet rarely let me know when someone joins the server I'm in (kind of helpful!)--so we just end up using the default PS4 FL/messages. And along the lines of what Elzar said earlier, there's no reason you should have to use an outside application to find out information about stuff that's going on in-game. Used to be you could just hit start and look at that shit. I do not like Battlelog.

Concerning Hardline: Like many Battlefield players, I was extremely skeptical about the game (didn't even really enjoy the beta all that much) and how it would perform. Turned out great, and I really don't understand the little splinter group (not just here--in the overall BF community) who are still tying themselves into pretzels trying to discredit it despite everyone else having a blast. It's fun! Hopefully Battlefront is too.
BOOM, back on topic.

MADGAME

Any attack made by the doubters against the Hype Star would be a useless gesture, no matter what technical data they have obtained. This Hype Star is now the ultimate power in the universe!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
To me Star Wars is not Star Wars without lightsabers.

I would have been a bit disappointed if heroes and villains weren't in the game and only *pew* *pew* soldiers and troopers.

HYYYYYYYPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

hqdefault.jpg

Heroman

Banned
Any attack made by the doubters against the Hype Star would be a useless gesture, no matter what technical data they have obtained. This Hype Star is now the ultimate power in the universe!
Just make sure it doesn't have a fatal flaw that some rebel can take out.

I wouldn't be shocked if it looked like that screen plus the typical aliasing you'd expect. It's obviously a bullshot with everything so smooth but probably not too far off what we'll get.

Most of us was watching the stream on the youtube page and he introduced the trailer to the audience but the stream didn't get it. Then the other gaf thread with the trailer popped up.

Yea, went from midnight to 6 in an instant and then saw the youtube link and straight back to midnight

Sn4ke_911

Sn4ke_911

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom