• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens takes over Entertainment Weekly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four unique covers with Han, Rey. Finn and the droids.

- JJ Abrams on building a bigger, badder Death Star
- Princess Leia is now known as...
- Behind the disappearance of Luke Skywalker
ET-Finn-Calrissian-.png

ET-Han-Solo-Broken-Hip.png

ET-R2-3PO.png

ET-Rey-Solo-Skywalker-Jones.png

Harrison Ford talks Han Solo.

han-solo-harrison-ford_612x380.jpg

harisson-ford-jj-abrhams.jpg

boyega-chewbacca-ford.jpg

adam-driver-john-boyega-daisy-ridley.jpg

rey.jpg

john-boyega-and-oscar-isaac.jpg

john-boyega-bb8-oscar-isaac.jpg

knights-of-ren.jpg

http://makingstarwars.net/2015/11/finn-han-rey-and-r2-3po-entertainment-weekly-covers/

I thought we already new about the Death Star. I really don't want to know about Luke's disappearance though until the movie.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Finn gets to be bother a stormtrooper and a guy fighting with lightsabers in one film

Jack

Fucking

Pot

borborygmus

For anyone just clicking - there are apparently open spoilers in this fucking thread. Leave ASAP if you don't want to be spoiled!

edit: I don't know anymore. D:

For anyone just clicking - there are apparently open spoilers in this fucking thread. Leave ASAP if you don't want to be spoiled!

Spoilers do not include officially released info. If people are that sensitive, they should be avoiding anything about the film. Lucasfilm agreed to release whatever info is in the magazine.

I'm pretty sure it was already on previous media. If you care about ''spoilers'' you wouldn't click on these threads. It's not a huge secret.

Spoiler culture is hilarious

Thing is either you go all the way with media blackout or you simply don't click on these threads. There is no middle ground. Of course you respect the other threads by not blabbing major plot points in em, something Game of Thrones fanbase is fuckin terrible at.

Luke is basically the star (i know not favorite) but the star of the old movies for the most part (especially the first film, fight scenes)

It's a bit strange to have a super old han solo and not a slightly more posible luke? Or they are saving him to have a bigger role in the 2nd film

he is a jedi and stuff after all. maybe he is the one that dies like obi.

Just seems strange he isn't on the poster though.

Luke is basically the star (i know not favorite) but the star of the old movies for the most part (especially the first film, fight scenes)

It's a bit strange to have a super old han solo and not a slightly more posible luke? Or they are saving him to have a bigger role in the 2nd film

he is a jedi and stuff after all. maybe he is the one that dies like obi.

Just seems strange he isn't on the poster though.
If he disappeared like the cover said, they're probably saving him for a big reveal in a later film like Yoda in Empire.

It's like poetry.

teiresias

What the prequels were missing was definitely another death star . . . only bigger and badder. Losing hope in this as more comes out.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Guys the image names are also spoilers:

ET-Finn-Calrissian-.png?resize=1042%2C1400
ET-Han-Solo-Broken-Hip.png?resize=1040%2C1388
/ET-Rey-Solo-Skywalker-Jones.png?resize=1044%2C1396

Spoiler: This is probably a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom