• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

Hanzou

Anybody have an extra code of Sonic Racing Transformed they don't want form the humble bundle, I was going to buy the lower tier as a gift for my brother as he is getting a gaming computer for Christmas but I forgot to buy it before it expired!

Nzyme32

isnt the blue stuff the overhaul?you expect another one?

There will be at some point. I'd assume with a hardware section for machines and controller. There was mention of also exploring how the hardware survey could be utilised to notify for required upgrades or looking at game performance etc, I'd guess that will be a thing eventually

^ The collision boxes don't suck. ADP stat just make cheesing the rolls much much more harder without updating the stat a bit.

Anybody have an extra code of Sonic Racing Transformed they don't want form the humble bundle, I was going to buy the lower tier as a gift for my brother as he is getting a gaming computer for Christmas but I forgot to buy it before it expired!

I'll send you a PM

wilflare

Limelight is a dream come true
(finally installed my 970GTX <3)

now to wait for my OTG to reach... so I can add my DS4 :O
hehehehe

curious point though using Limelight adds a "Stop Streaming" option to Steam Big Picture Mode - I thought LimeLight/nVidia GameStream does not use Steam's IHS?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
there were leaks that X / X2 is coming to PS4 aswell? I wonder if that makes it any more likely that they would put it on PC too

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I really hope there will be cards again, usually there were supposed to be Mystery cards by now so i'm kinda worried :(

Yeah, in the past the Mystery Cards went live nine days before the Summer/Winter Sale, but we hit that point 13 hours ago.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Sup Rhaknar.

yes yes you said it in the wow thread, I never claimed to have found it. I dont even know anyone here that plays wow besides Lain, wasnt trying to steal your thunder or anything (if posting on a videogame forum is any kind of thunder in the first place)

yes yes you said it in the wow thread, I never claimed to have found it. I dont even know anyone here that plays wow besides Lain, wasnt trying to steal your thunder or anything (if posting on a videogame forum is any kind of thunder in the first place)

Just teasing, I meant no offense. Was hoping you'd roll with it and we could talk wow here. :p

Rhaknar

Just teasing, I meant no offense. Was hoping you'd roll with it and we could talk wow here. :p

I aprove of a wow takeover of steamgaf...

...until I get bored and stop again soon >_>

Tizoc

Morning!
not sure if this was posted already but the sale starts on the 18th :D
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ztuE861.jpg[/IMG]

Prepare yourselves the Winter Seal comes
cute-baby-seal-300x225.jpg

Rhaknar

im not gonna get my Watch Dogs price drop to 29.99 before the sale am I? :(

I mean the base price price drop, not "well it will be 29.99 when its 50% off lol stupid"

Rhaknar

No. It's still $60.

I know what it is J, god!

theres still a week left damn it! stop taking my dreams and stomping all over them with your big ass australian boots

Rhaknar

I think atleast the last two or three dates have been "leaked" by Japanese sites.

why its even a big deal to know the date by now is beyond me. Its not like we dont know its happening. Sure you could say "but if people know they wont spend money now" but you just need to look at the top sellers right now to see the midweek in third place, a new release in first place, and all the recent big games up there aswell to know that isnt the case. And like I said, people know its happening soon

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
A Year spent I, walking - stalking shadows of Chernobyl

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Roboleon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Year Walk -- MB-470294CA8896C81E - Taken by The Reloader. 3 entrants total.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl -- MB-624B23C8523E956B - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 4 entrants total.

t1418198317z1.png

Top Bottom