• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

cmWEPrK.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-36C4CD8AF5B7A890 - Taken by KainXVIII

Jadax

I've been away for a while, how are sales going to work now?

Are all games that are going to be on sale, going to be on sale from he beginning or do I have to wait till the last day to buy my game?

Also, I heard no more Flash/Community Sales - is that true? So games will be on their maximum discount throughout the sale?

TitS FC 90% off, TitS SC 75% off
Shovel Knight 75% off
Undertale 66% off
Squarecells 50% off
Believe!

I'm afraid you're setting yourself up for disappointment :p

Are all games that are going to be on sale, going to be on sale from he beginning.

Also, I heard no more Flash/Community Sales - is that true? So games will be on their maximum discount throughout the sale?

3 x Yes. Although not all the publishers follow the rules.

Azusa

I'm just waiting for any discount on Thea The Awakening. I would buy it now, but knowing that sale will start soon I'll wait.

Sarcasm

In my opinion the game was empty. It has good parts of many games put together in a not so interesting way.

Game gets stale and repetitive.

fantomena

Oh fuck. ROTTR is 33$ on Xbone Hong Kong store. I am able to buy from there and the trial I played yesterday was 1080p + 30 FPS, which is good enough.

But I still want the PC version, not sure if Im willing to double dip on ROTTR.

Fuck, decisions......

Hektor

too expensive so far and the tutorial on the demo was kind of awful. i hope it's actually intergrated with the main game somehow or something

definitely plan on playing it some day

It isn't, it's its own mode. But it's really not very long or complex, the tutorial isnt very good but most things will just click with you if you play the game.

D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die - $4.95 for standard and $9.90 for deluxe

Not buying this game should be a bannable offense!
smiley-angry008.gif

Phinor

Oh fuck. ROTTR is 33$ on Xbone Hong Kong store. I am able to buy from there and the trial I played yesterday was 1080p + 30 FPS, which is good enough.

But I still want the PC version, not sure if Im willing to double dip on ROTTR.

Fuck, decisions......

Unless you have nothing to play right now, just.. wait. I was tempted for a second after reading about the Singapore price (got Forza 6 ultimate that way earlier this year) but I realized that while I could play ROTTR right away, I have enough as interesting games to play anyway.

dex3108

So they actualy did it :D

Assassin's Creed® Syndicate v1.31

• Added DLC Jack The Ripper support
  • Added additional parameter to AC.ini for disabling cloth motion 30FPS limits
  • Fixed crash in multi-monitor mode in London
  • Fixed FXAA with enabled MSAA
  • Fixed changing of display in fullscreen mode issues
  • Fixed flickering panel in World Map
  • Fixed various render issues
  • Fixed several online issues
  • Minor UI improvements

Knurek

Looking at things going on at curgen consoles, it will be amazing to see the reaction of people when PS5/XTwo come out two, three years from now and it turns out both use ARM CPUs, making all the PS4/XOne purchases moot and tied to a dying platform.

The tears and salt will be amazing.

accel

Looking at things going on at curgen consoles, it will be amazing to see the reaction of people when PS5/XTwo come out two, three years from now and it turns out both use ARM CPUs, making all the PS4/XOne purchases moot and tied to a dying platform.

(Misunderstood the point initially, rewrote.) ARM will need a good 64-bit CPU for that.

The tears and salt will be amazing.
Let's hope not. That would be awful.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

ShipLord -- MB-58D4122DDE9C16A9 - Taken by sakyot
Store Manager: Cellular Edition -- MB-FB3C8CD773B79E88 - Taken by nightstorm

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

l3L0MM1.jpg

Mystery Gift -- MB-C781AA3BABC4DB92 - Taken by Cyldman

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Dream of Mirror Online DLC -- MB-54AC7592087264D2

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Wildstar Costume Set -- MB-13893ABC8F574B37 - Taken by TheMadMan007

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Wildstar Chrome Costume Set -- MB-D1D482D8C4581E4F

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Anno Online Starter Pack (register http://us.anno-online.com/en-US/?pid=ANO_US_02_0247_02_119_08_0115_00 here and apply the link, once per account -- MB-89D2BA1AF2681BE5

Tizoc

THIS IS ONLY EPISODE 1

Not sure if Key was claimed already so apologies if it has been :X

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 Ep. 1 -- MB-29921AE08A6BF85D - Taken by Maxwood

If the steam sale doesn't match that D4 price then at a least I know I have a means to get it for cheap. Finally.

Today should be the day that SOTFS finally does to 3.75 I can feel it in my bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom