• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam has 67m MAU, 33m DAU, 1.5m new buyers per month

Mivey

AHAHAHAHAHA! Crazy prankster uncle. You can't have a Steam numbers thread without at least one popping up.
Grandmothers unwittingly setting Steam to autostart and playing free-to-play games ceaselessly, are a core part of the Steam audience. A little known fact is that the median age of the Steam audience is 56.

Every platform has this though. When I boot up win 10 it probably logs me into Xbox live too

nah you need to start the Xbox app, or play a game
or is the Xbox app in your autostart list? it's not by default

when you turn on your Xbox One and don't use it as offline, you're counted

Carlius

Banned
thats good to hear. While i dont mind other programs to play my games, i do have to ask wtf was bethesda thinking with their launcher for quake. that shit runs as bad as all their games at launch, its like they cant even code a proper LAUNCHER ffs.

Mooreberg

thats good to hear. While i dont mind other programs to play my games, i do have to ask wtf was bethesda thinking with their launcher for quake. that shit runs as bad as all their games at launch, its like they cant even code a proper LAUNCHER ffs.
Did not care for how every Quake Champions "patch" was another 11.6GB download and uninstalled it. Epic does not pull that crap with UT updates. Latest patched made big changes and was 2.2GB.

Top Bottom