• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Seal 2015 |OT| This isn't the account you're looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

There are stories about what happened.

That there used to be Daily deals..

Flash Sales

International Gifting

It's true...

CoarseUnfoldedAphid.gif

Current Dailies:

all of em
mole_popout1.gif

Flash Sales:

all of em
mole_popout1.gif

Get cards during the sale:

Winter comic!:

FAQ:

How do I gift games inside this thread?

- ModBot is a robot that can securely and conveniently give away Steam keys for games. Made by fellow mod sensation Stumpokapow.

>>>>CLICK FOR MORE INFO<<<<

How do I make my sales experience easier, knowing what games I already own, if they have been cheaper before, and so on?

- you surely already have this installed but:

Enhanced Steam is an Extension for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox that adds many new features to the Steam website.

Made by poster sensation and future Valve employee jshackles

What are the odds of Valve changing their mind and actually doing Daily Deals again?

han-solo-odds.gif

- but, zero. the odds are zero.

and remember...

pimp-pimp-145080563233944.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Welcome one and all.

BearPawB

Banned
I do not understand this choice.

I used to excitedly check my phone at noon every day of the sale. Excited to see what the sale was today. Now it's just a mess and I don't give a shit

Dr Dogg

Yep that's Star Wars-y alright. Now to deliberate what not to spend money on. Which thinking about it seeing as I get paid next Wednesday the whole 'No Dalies!' thing works out alright for me.

dot

lol these gifs

I'm a little disappointed about no metagame. Ah well, at least it isn't some dumb clicker thing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom