• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Seal 2015 |OT| This isn't the account you're looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgaro

Dear Santa Mr. Orange...

pgMMfx9.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Just like MRORANGE isn't posting the thread, the devs of aviary attorney hasn't patched in one path in act 3 yet.

Man, that's crazy. I got to that ending - in-game it said "2 days", then I checked on their forums (this was the 27th) and they said it'd be ready on the 29th. And now it's the 4th and it still isn't done? I'm glad I gave up on that game after that. The first two acts were pretty great, then the wheels kinda fell off.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Man, that's crazy. I got to that ending - in-game it said "2 days", then I checked on their forums (this was the 27th) and they said it'd be ready on the 29th. And now it's the 4th and it still isn't done? I'm glad I gave up on that game after that. The first two acts were pretty great, then the wheels kinda fell off.

I liked it enough to not refund it (I also am a bit over 2 hours in so I couldn't even if I wanted to)

Kyougar

Just like MRORANGE isn't posting the thread, the devs of aviary attorney hasn't patched in one path in act 3 yet.

Wait, is that an Early Access game or just a Fullgame Release without the full game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom