• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
It's really annoying sometimes, with Microsoft they will at least throw you a bone and say shits coming to Xbox and Windows 10, with PlayStation you always got to get out your pocket exclusive buzzword chart and try and decipher what platforms the games coming out on. Like it would kill them to mention PC at a presser.

Console exclusive...definitely on PC
First on PS....probably on PC
PS Exclusiv .....definitely not on PC

Uzzy

Wonder if this will end up being right. Seems to go pretty well with the datamining.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=183158468&postcount=7253

Though it does make me think that Juri is going to get some sort of redesign. Curious what they will do there.

I'd be a little disappointed if the first 6 DLC characters were all returning veterans, with no one new amongst them. I also have doubts about that list, given that Capcom have shown a willingness to change up some character designs in SFV.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Last Baron, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Insurgency -- MB-E5287AA31EB9B086 - Taken by UnaiGamer
Apparently I already had this

Ozium

that 75% olli olli 2 coupon from alienware stacks? and I used the 50% off coupon when it was a daily...

I guess I'm going to return olli olli 2 then, how do I return a game

I have 119 minutes on olli olli 2, so I just made the refund cut off

God yes. It's finally mine. In less than two weeks, fun times of fun will begin. HURRY UP YOU GODDAMN COUNTDOWN CLOCK!

VsdBLLh.png
eh I'd rather wait for Fallout New Seattle made by Obsidian or wherever Chris Avellone works now

yoshizzle

that 75% olli olli 2 coupon from alienware stacks? and I used the 50% off coupon when it was a daily...

I guess I'm going to return olli olli 2 then, how do I return a game

I have 119 minutes on olli olli 2, so I just made the refund cut off

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6695-QIKM-7966

In short:

Navigate to Steam Help (help.steampowered.com) and log in with your Steam account.
After you have logged in, click on A Purchase.
Find the purchase you would like to refund and click on it. ...
Select the problem you are having with the product.
Next, click I'd like to request a refund.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Hey Jshackles, what's the name of your updater process? It's frozen and I can't stop it

For Idle Master? It's just using the standard Visual Studio ClickOnce installer provided by Microsoft. I believe it's called MageUI.exe (Manifest Generation and Editing Tool, Graphical Client).

Ozium

just read about the new mario maker update that shit is sick

nintendo keeps winning

steam related: still no date for devil's third? I wonder how long after the wii u release will multiplayer on steam go live

ExoSoul

Banned
The developers of Hero Siege realised that for once their game was "good" and close to balanced and that people were enjoying it.

This obviously couldn't stand so they introduced a new patch that fucks everything and everyone and the game is back to being a terrible PoS.
Funny that they waited until right after the sale to update it, as if they wanted people to get interested in the game, maybe buy a dlc or two or even tell a friend to buy it... Nah, that's silly talk.

Edit:
I know nobody cares but I was really looking forward to having a co-op run with Focus and Sarcasm =(

Sarcasm

I might buy the top tier of the humble bundle for spin tires and a DRAGON game

am I crazy?

Both are good. Spintires is great. I been playing the crap out of my friends copy via family share and I may just buy the bundle to own it.

YES, GTA V having a discount ($30 in SEA) ! Wohhh! Finally buying the game on PC!

Didn't know Taiwan was part of this (though its 40$). You also get 500K for online (one time boost though).

Nzyme32

I must have missed the fancy console exclusive logo. Nice to hear it's not a real exclusive.

edit: why does the trailer start with Sony Computer Entertainment?

edit 2: http://www.crytek.com/news/sony-and...son-the-journey-exclusively-to-playstation-vr

gg

I wonder who's right though?

Sony stated "first on" I think, meanwhile crytek flat out say "exclusively on". It wouldn't be the first time that press releases state exclusivity and then soon after or a long while after there are pots to PC

Lain

I remember someone posting a Life Is Strange discount going on, but I don't remember if it was the one at the SE store. I also don't remember if it was already said that the SE store was having a sale and since I got an email, I might as well post these pictures I took:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom