• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade Is The Third Highest-Rated Game By Userscore In PS5 History

Bkdk

Gaming renaissance starts in South Korea! Vindic-tits defying fate coming up next and inZOI another super strong contender. Also no more excuse for devs blaming low user scores is because of too many people hating their game intentionally.

Last edited:

stickkidsam

I bet all the users want to score with Lily you sick bastards. :messenger_face_screaming:
time would GIF

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
meaningless. It’s just a bunch of nerds trying to send a message. Nothing to do with the actual game itself. These scores are just cults now

Crayon

Hell is this game really this good? As in gameplay, story, fun factor, etc.

I wasn't going to buy it but in the last week all the attention it's gotten kind of piqued my interest. This thread title just put it over the top.

So I'll ask physical or digital?

Id like to think I'm not super wrapped up in the hype. Maybe because I was skeptical about the fighting system.

I was really surprised by how good the demo was, liking the game quite a bit when I got it, and liking it more and more as I play.

At this point I'd say it's going to come more down to whether you are in to this type of game. If you are, I'd say the quality is undeniable so nothing to worry about there.

Gamerguy84

Id like to think I'm not super wrapped up in the hype. Maybe because I was skeptical about the fighting system.

I was really surprised by how good the demo was, liking the game quite a bit when I got it, and liking it more and more as I play.

At this point I'd say it's going to come more down to whether you are in to this type of game. If you are, I'd say the quality is undeniable so nothing to worry about there.

Yea I do like this type of game. It just wasn't on my radar because I have a very busy schedule, but portal helps with that lol.

I checked out the subreddit and as one would expect it's nothing but spicy pics of Eve.

Yea I'm gonna buy it, thanks for the input.

Top Bottom