• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V is $10.36 on Amazon

Dragun619

Holy Shit, that's just crazy. That has to be a pricing error.

But whatever, Just placed an order and came out a total of $16.57.

Aw Shiiiit. That's deal of the year for me already.

HardRojo

I wonder why it costs $25 to have it shipped to Peru plus $7 of import fees. We're in the same fucking continent! Yet you have $7 shipping to all of Europe...

Well, $25 is still a solid price, I wonder if that was the intended discount or this is also an error.

The $10 listing wasn't up for long, so fingers crossed that they honor it.

HardRojo

Lol it's $25 now, which is still a great price. Damn, you guys in the US are really lucky with these prices :( high shipping costs and import fees make these worthless for me in Peru.

25 is still a good price, luckily i got it while it was still 10. don't want to sound too greedy, but i hope they honor it.

:( high shipping costs and import fees make these worthless for me in Peru.

damn, bruh, what do you live in Machu Picchu?

how much would it be for you

Had it in my cart at $10 and luckily it stayed that way after the price adjustment.

Not sure why I bought this again. Guess I can give it as a gift

Got it.

Cd55MfdWoAAeW3F.png

$10 for the game, $10 for shipping ,_,

HykCraft

Neo Member
It's $36.28 now.

I bought several copies and just got an e-mail that they are refunding and cancelling my order.

Oh well.

//DEVIL//

I wish if the game was cross buy. I already have the game on PS4 retail copy with a steel book case. I want to have it digitally on my pc. but I don't find any justification to pay more than 20$ for it on pc when I already have the PS4 version.

either way 25$ is a good price for the game specially since its still lacking content till the near future.

Tevious

Would have gotten it for $10, but by the time I added it to my cart, it was $25. Decided not to get it since SF isn't really my thing and I don't want physical.

HardRojo

damn, bruh, what do you live in Machu Picchu?

how much would it be for you
Haha living there would be both amazing and horrible, way too many tourists. I live in Lima, the capital city of Peru. $25 in priority shipping (the only option) plus $7 in import fees :/

Eanan

It's $36.28 now.

I bought several copies and just got an e-mail that they are refunding and cancelling my order.

Oh well.
That's what you get for ordering multiple copies. People never learn. You buy one or two max for an obvious mis price to have a chance of getting them at the price. Amazon don't like people abusing their price mistakes for profiteering. It obviously flags up on their system or whatever.

Top Bottom