• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V is $10.36 on Amazon

VariantX

fuck I literally just ordered this yesterday. Going to see if it hasn't already shipped and cancel it.

Edit: fuck, Cant cancel already shipped. Price creeped up to $39.67 now.

eksy

Banned
If the price stabilizes at $36, this means that Street Fighter V dropped 40% off in exactly one month.

This is Ubisoft level drops, and it's not even Holidays.

Granted, this is not a retailer-wide drop, just specific to Amazon. Crazy tho

Edit: now it's up to $39

You are not popular on HotUKDeals right now haha

KwVvjL7.jpg

HAHA, harsh words

GeNoMe

I highly doubt Hyk is the only one who bought several copies, don't think he should be scolded for this. Still, I do not condone this practice. I'm really hoping they will not cancel my order though.

Dragun619

fuck I literally just ordered this yesterday. Going to see if it hasn't already shipped and cancel it.

Edit: fuck, Cant cancel already shipped. Price creeped up to $39.67 now.

I think you could just call customer service to refund you the price difference? Haven't done it before, but I recall reading many doing the same and getting approved rather quick.

Anyways, my order is still up and still set to arrive Friday, so hoping this sticks when I up wake later.

Zerojul

Game is amazing at its core and free content will be coming at least for one year. I don't regret my €60 but those who got it at this price made an incredible deal.

VariantX

I think you could just call customer service to refund you the price difference? Haven't done it before, but I recall reading many doing the same and getting approved rather quick.

Anyways, my order is still up and still set to arrive Friday, so hoping this sticks when I up wake later.

I'll give it a try, thanks for the heads up.

Korosenai

Can't I believe I bought this game for $60, should have waited for the price drops, but I didn't think it would bomba so fast :(

jrcbandit

Well, generally if a single person does buy multiples it does set off flags.
Yep, I'm sure it's all automated to cancel orders with multiple copies so idiots who plan on reselling multiple copies of price mistakes on eBay or trading in multiple copies of the game to Amazon or Gamestop don't benefit.

My order went through and will be here on Monday. $5 after using my $5 credit for Amazon screwing me out of a limited edition copy of Fire Emblem Fates.

Top Bottom