• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I post OTV now? I have to go out for a few hours and the stuff that needs adding is just DLC, new character info, and some links for screenshots. The rest is already done :)

Yes, I hope they do something about the exploits. Maybe give people who didn't use them exclusive colors or other content, while fixing the exploits of course.

Finally ran into a good Ibuki and rog. Very very exciting matches. I need to get back into this full time, I miss SF already after my Sp binge. Who's switch over to main Ibuki or Rog here?

Add me

CFN is OmniCloud & ElisJah

Finally ran into a good Ibuki and rog. Very very exciting matches. I need to get back into this full time, I miss SF already after my Sp binge. Who's switch over to main Ibuki or Rog here?

Add me

CFN is OmniCloud & ElisJah

I want to play you again. We had some good matches in the past. I feel I have improved substantially.

Oooohh boy. The one thing playing this game has done is make me complacent in my execution.

Some of those high damage combos in Killer Instinct do not leave any room for error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom