• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

KingBroly

Banned
Online warriors, use all your premium alts tonight and find the source of these costume variants. Become internet famous.

So we're at Chun's swimsuit and Necalli's CPT one so far?

Anyways...the Tool to remove capcom.sys is out. I didn't have it anymore, thankfully. So yeah.

If I cared enough to play a Casual Match and get the 10 Normal Throw Missions I would, but I don't.

Online warriors, use all your premium alts tonight and find the source of these costume variants. Become internet famous.
It should work for regular offline versus too. The picture Capcom shared was not an online match and Urien's undies work offline too.

So far, we've seen Necalli's CPT costume, Chun's CPT costume and Chun's Beach costume.

I would help but I own none of them, sorry.

It should work for regular offline versus too. The picture Capcom shared was not an online match and Urien's undies work offline too.
Oh for sure, but without Arcade mode, there's not a lot of opportunities to try it out while playing normally offline, since it seems to be occur between rounds/sets.

Oh for sure, but without Arcade mode, there's not a lot of opportunities to try it out while playing normally offline, since it seems to be occur between rounds/sets.
Personally I think it's some sort of damage feedback where parts fall off.

In the comparison pictures that Capcom posted, it seemed like it was the same round but both players had decreased health when the parts of their costumes were removed and about 20 seconds had passed on the timer so they spend that time hitting each other most likely.

We probably won't know anything until Capcom out right tells us, or until someone who knows how to do it will tell us.

well there's Vs CPU
True, explore all the avenues. Urien got everyone strippin'.

Personally I think it's some sort of damage feedback where parts fall off.

In the comparison pictures that Capcom posted, it seemed like it was the same round but both players had decreased health when the parts of their costumes were removed and about 20 seconds had passed on the timer so they spend that time hitting each other most likely.

We probably won't know anything until Capcom out right tells us, or until someone who knows how to do it will tell us.
The Necalli/Chun-Li pics are a bit odd because you can see a "1 Win" above Necalli in the clothes on pic, but it's not there for the clothes off version. And the only solid example we have of it, the Necalli replay vid, shows it happening between rounds.

For all we know, it could just be totally random. (I hope not.)

The Necalli/Chun-Li pics are a bit odd because you can see a "1 Win" above Necalli in the clothes on pic, but it's not there for the clothes off version. And the only solid example we have of it, the Necalli replay vid, shows it happening between rounds.

For all we know, it could just be totally random. (I hope not.)
Oh snap, I didn't even notice the 1 Win thing. You could be right, it could be a round transition thing.

Whales

Banned
if its a round transition thing capcom is lame tbh

that shirtless nekuma is dope. I want to be able to select it like urien's thong

Edzi

Gonna be online for about an hour if anyone wants to play. CFN EdziPC

EDIT: Back online for the rest of the night, still down for some matches.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Gonna be online for about an hour if anyone wants to play. CFN EdziPC

EDIT: Back online for the rest of the night, still down for some matches.
Oh yeah edzi i invited a bison main who said he didnt think you were good.
Oh yeah i forgot i set it to 2. So you have to fightvhim again.

Edzi

Anyone else wanna get some matches in? CFN EdziPC

Oh yeah edzi i invited a bison main who said he didnt think you were good.
Oh yeah i forgot i set it to 2. So you have to fightvhim again.

Um, okay. Next time I'd rather not get into any surprise lobbies, I tend to only look for one on ones through gaf since I can't stand the wait time between matches.

mbpm1

Capcom.sys is proving handy for relatively inexperienced people to learn how to cheat in other games and do other illegal functions. Finally a top tier DLC

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Anyone else wanna get some matches in? CFN EdziPC

Um, okay. Next time I'd rather not get into any surprise lobbies, I tend to only look for one on ones through gaf since I can't stand the wait time between matches.
Yeah im sorry i just got my internet back on and forgot to tell anyone on gaf. I was going to make a gaf thread but id rather watch luke cage now. I'll let everyone else know next time in future. I also will set the rounds to be best 2 out of 3. And he said you were a great urien.

Edit: ok maybe i wont watch lc

Edzi

Anyone who says Cammy isn't top tier is out of their mind. She can just spam light attacks and mix up some throws in there to ruin your day.

HardRojo

I hope the "Super" style update to the game makes everyone have a get away Reversal and a push away while inflicting gray damage Reversal. Sometimes I just want to spend that V-gauge with Nash to weaken my opponent and start my own pressure.
Something something giving more tools to Nash.

Anyone doing inktober? I saw this on tumblr

tumblr_oecufbu7qf1rxigogo1_1280.jpg

Baleoce

I'm just glad we live in an era where on average large patches wouldn't take that long to download. Imagine if SFIV had these on PS3? Would have been a nightmare.

Not everyone lives in that era unfortunately. I have sketchy rural UK net. 2MB down. 0.4MB UP. My only option.

Steroyd

Is this after playing her and coming up with that conclusion? Nash is probably her worse MU

I'd say birdie is just because he can zone you out and his damage output vs cammy's health, Nash depends if they can completely do the hit and run game well, because Nash can't deal with rushdown.

Skilletor

Just made super gold with Cammy. Aiming for platinum this time, then another hiatus until S2.

Hopefully she'll get the fireball overhead dive kick move that will make her viable.

KingBroly

Banned
Just made super gold with Cammy. Aiming for platinum this time, then another hiatus until S2.

Hopefully she'll get the fireball overhead dive kick move that will make her viable.

Remove AA jabs, she becomes 20% better because she basically can't dive kick without getting Jabbed out

What's up with Cammy players thinking Cammy is terrible? What does she really need?

Everyone thinks their main isnt as good as they really are. "Chun-Li has a bunch of bad matchups actually" "Nash isnt even that good" "Necalli walk speed is so bad omg" "Cammy doesn't have air throw/overhead/fireball/60% combos no meter"

Top Bottom