• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Sayad

Can anyone help?
Are the Character Passes worth it?
I'd go for the "Deluxe Edition with Season 1 + 2 for 60€", will give you all the characters until the end of this season and enough content to farm fight money to get every character with in game money for the next two seasons. Maybe 3 seasons if you don't buy stages.

Blueblur1

They're nothing like SFIV's, still way easier, closest thing to SFIV's level of difficulty I've seen so far is a Gief 3 hit combo that require perfect spacing.

Hmm. Some of the Vol. 1 trials have given me trouble (I haven't touched most of the characters though). I had a hard time with the last couple of Ken trials.

One of them had a super quick dash hidden in the middle of the combo that I didn't notice until an hour later. :) /s

New SFV/CFN seems better overall. Faster match-making, quicker load against PS4 users, but still the occasional failure to retrieve/send data. I can live with the latter if that is the only issue, as I haven't experienced the disconnects that Zombe is getting.

Where did you see Wolfkrone say this?

E6YKHyn.png

Shadoken

That has to be sarcasm. She is still leagues ahead of S1 version and also benefits from everone else in S1 getting nerfed to hell.

How is S2.1 suddenly the version that makes him want to leave.

Abigail and Zeku (if he plays like Guy) would be playstyles that aren't really represented in SFV, right? (I mean mega-huge grappler might as well be its own role apart from regular grapplers, right?) It seems like a smart DLC lineup on paper which is why they probably decided to go for it.

I've thought the DLC direction for S2 was perfect, considering how the rest of the production calendar shook out. I know that ultimately the characters we are going to get a little further down the road are going to get bigger reactions than the next 3, but I am way more excited about their playstyles versus the ones we already know.

Pompadour

I've thought the DLC direction for S2 was perfect, considering how the rest of the production calendar shook out. I know that ultimately the characters we are going to get a little further down the road are going to get bigger reactions than the next 3, but I am way more excited about their playstyles versus the ones we already know.

Just tell me whens dudley man

That has to be sarcasm. She is still leagues ahead of S1 version and also benefits from everone else in S1 getting nerfed to hell.

How is S2.1 suddenly the version that makes him want to leave.

Sour grapes. The thing is, no one ever argued that the nonsense Laura had in this season needed to be toned down. And everyone knows she is still almost as scary as she was in 2.0 in 2.1.

I'd have more respect if Wolfkrone would just say he's tired of SFV's shit and wants to play other FGs. Blame the game, go ahead. I respect that. But if you're gonna leave because of a couple of nerfs to what was wildly considered an overbalanced character, then that just screams to his insecurity that he couldn't have gotten as far as he has in this game thus far without those broken tools.

Jumped into ranked
Hey guys heard there's a new cfn so wha....
*everyone's on wifi*

Anyone want to do a lounge? I can't deal with 2 rounds/games of wifi rollback nonsense

We got new Demo's? i gotta buy Akuma still...after testing him out in the beta the little health buff gonna make him annoying...

Yeah new demonstrations and trials.

So apparently the oldest lobbies are returned first when you search for a lobby, which means that new lobbies get crowded out by 8 person lobbies that nobody wants to join, since you cannot filter by size. That's so Capcpom.

Anyone want to do a lounge? I can't deal with 2 rounds/games of wifi rollback nonsense.
I'll play.

Coda

Apparently rumor is Abigal, that Egyptian lady, and Zeku are the last 3 DLC characters. I'd be super hype about Zeku as I'm a Guy fan and his playstyle would probably be amazing.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Atleast Ed isn't as much of a Dudley replacement as I thought at first, so there might still be hope...

kirblar

Atleast Ed isn't as much of a Dudley replacement as I thought at first, so there might still be hope...
I would think Dudley's problem is that Balrog is so aggro in this game as to make defining them differently way harder (plus we already got Ed as a second boxer.)

Are Sakura and Poison unfortunate enough to be met with the same cruel fate, or is a greater destiny in the cards for our femme fatales?

I can think of a few femme fatale's whose fortunes are looking very bright in the future. Very bright indeed.
Heard of any non-SF4/non-brand new SF characters that might be in the pipeline? (not asking for names, just curious if they're still interested in tapping that well)

Non-SF4 and/or non-brand new SF characters? S2 is the new character season. Future releases are going to be more 'fan favorite' picks. For good reason.

Yo, have you heard if there is like any chance at all that Cody is gonna show up eventually?

Top Bottom