• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Guys after flipflopping a lot and trying to find a new main, I decided to try Ed. Couple of questions:

- Is he doable on Pad
- Which pro players should I look for tech
- Where does he rank on the current tiers (I usually dont care about that, but it's always good to know)

Thank you!
Yes
Dieminion
He's alright. Probably not top.

Did I miss something? What's the cracker thing about?
hTTvsLd.png

Xeteh

You have to start charging the Bird Kick as soon as you press mp, then you have to late cancel it after landing the cr.mk.

This, the cancel into spinning bird kick needs to be delayed slightly so you can get the charge in time. When you get to this trial, definitely practice c.mk into spinning bird, specifically to learn exactly how long that cancel window is. It seems abnormally long, and it's probably for this specific combo.

I figured it was something like a late cancel but I'm failing at the timing. Thanks.

mbpm1

Bitch eating crackers fits better
This works too though

Therefore it should be Bitch eating crackers is something so great

Wait that's a PopGAF title

That sound pretty good. Are you sure that you can't make new thread soon since we are going to hit 400 pages tonight?

Nope, I'm swamped with work, last OT hat 405 pages, so we should have some leeway.
It's not like the site stops working at 400.

Ucchedavāda;245133711 said:
But can somebody explain the "New generation" part? Is it a reference to the all-new characters?

Yes, it's a reference to SF3: New Generation. All new fighters season.

Yeah this is way better.

But why VIIII instead of IX?

I want to keep the "V" sound as a joke, So OT10 would just be VV.

Skilletor

I'm just concerned that someone might try to make a new thread in your place anyway, I think you should stick with your title.

Only people paying attention are the people who consistently post in this thread and DryEyeRelief so he can talk shit when he wants to concern troll Capcom in other threads.

I doubt DryEye is going to snipe the thread. :p

Yes, it's a reference to SF3: New Generation. All new fighters season.
I see. That's what I get for never having played SF3.

And at the risk of nit-picking, I would however suggest just going with the "FG Is something so great" part. It makes for a stronger title, IMO, and the NG part has been in the last two OT titles.

I don't get the crackers joke, and I post frequently here pretty often. Meh...

Not only is the Tokido one better, but it's less vulgar and off putting to women, probably not a lot that frequent here, but still...

Skilletor

I guess it's kinda negative anyway, more reason for folk to bitch about V more if we legitimize it.

Yeah, it's why I disliked some of the OT titles people were throwing around in the Marvel thread. Plenty of threads to bitch about games on GAF. Shouldn't start the OT off inviting the same thing to happen there (we're far past hot take complaining in community in general, I think, but just saying).

Top Bottom