• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Skilletor

I don't think Ryce has been wrong so far.

Yeah, I'm sure he's right. I'm legit disappointed. I don't even expect him in the first batch of dlc.

But I played 52 hours of usf4 in its lifetime. I'll play it with a random friend who hasn't moved on every once in awhile. :p

JusDoIt

Ed's story colors are all dope. Def need that black Ed in the Little Mac pink sweats. We need a mod that removes his bang tho.

FluxWaveZ

Of course...

What about Nash? Step kick? MK Sonic Sythe?

Seems that this is the full list:

I0tXiSd.jpg

Village

That ken mod doesn't make keens face look perfect, but I enjoy it , and its actual hair looking hair over the regular ken.

God i hate kens face

joe2187

Banned
so apparently Ed is working with some sort of Psycho Power-freak circus.

A blonde haired hassidic jew, Eliza from Skullgirls, A bo staff fighter and a Gorilla.

Masaki_

it's actually starting to bother me a little when people think tundra storm is gonna make mus harder.

NOBODY is gonna fucking risk getting crush countered when there are infinitely safer options for gief to pick from to counter those "horizontal kicks"

remz

it's actually starting to bother me a little when people think tundra storm is gonna make mus harder.

NOBODY is gonna fucking risk getting crush countered when there are infinitely safer options for gief to pick from to counter those "horizontal kicks"

I actually think it might make gief v. kolin a little easier for me as a kolin because I could probably get something off of players going for the counter in nuetral

Masaki_

I actually think it might make gief v. kolin a little easier for me as a kolin because I could probably get something off of players going for the counter in nuetral

I'll definitely be abusing it until I get crush countered enough times and decide I want to win instead of just trying to land a silly, gimmicky, badly-animated move.

Neoxon

I suppose the fortune teller in Ed's story would match that description of Menat. And while I was hoping for a non-Doll Habesha newcomer, I'll gladly take an Egyptian. Plus the fact that Menat is a name used by the Egyptian goddess Hathor also helps with the connection.

lupinko

I have $50 in my PSN wallet right now, either:

CPT 2017 Bundle + Ultra SFIV which is on sale (because I'm a Capcom whore with Stockholm syndrome)

Or

Overwatch GOTY (which is also on sale)

Top Bottom