• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V Systems Trailer and hands-on impressions

But SFV is shipping with 4 new characters. Birdie is going to be one of the characters that get announced today. Nash has already been confirmed. Ryu, Chun, and Bison(with the exception of SF3) are always givens as they're the most iconic characters in the series. Do you guys not want any SF2 characters to make an appearance or something?

savages are indeed among us

Gbraga

Cammy
r12918e.png

Mike M

Nick N
Are Birdie and Cammy vids online anywhere yet?

Edit: NVM, saw it. Saw what looked like power-up modes and counters on both characters? Birdie's looked kinda like some sort of combo breaker, maybe?

savages are indeed among us

All of the SF2 cast are already in SFIV and that game has had plenty of time to stay in the lime light while there's a ton of Alpha and SF3 characters that haven't been in a new game in years. With the rumor of being only 16 spots, 4 of them being new characters and now 6 vets we already know, we do not need the rest of them being SF2 characters again.

alstein

Reading more of UD's notes. If Karathrowing is gone, they will have addressed every single thing I disliked about SFIV and gotten rid of it, and replaced it the way I would have.

I'm excited.

Even if Kara is still in, they've done enough that I'm happy.

Yes... there wont be one.

Was hearing reports of a later PC beta. Confirmed untrue?

ElTopo

Banned
I'm pretty "meh" over the reveal. Cammy plays the same as always and obviously she was put in the game for sex appeal and to have another familiar character so newbies won't be too lost. But Birdie? Eh. They could have went with any other character from Alpha and I'd be more excited.

Top Bottom