• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sum up the Xbox One reveal in One pic/gif

sephi22

CXr2fqE.gif

https://twitter.com/Seemo

k-bigpic.gif

“In 2013, I witnessed the Xbox One unveiling and got betrayed by Microsoft. Now up until then I thought I'd always thought the devs were were there to protect me, to protect the gamers that I cared about... but on that day they didn’t. We all want to feel safe, right? But it is hard to put your finger on what that sense of security is worth. However, it is easy to say what it costs. Right now, there are 24 million Kinects distributed all across the world. That is one kinect for every 3 Xbox 360 consoles. Our security comes at a high price... our freedom. Now, picture how things would change, how the gaming world would react, if a handful of gaming companies suddenly stopped developing games for the Xbox. Capable of unleashing incredible carnage on sales numbers without ever posting to Twitter or blocking sales of games already used; these devs would be living, breathing legends among gamers. We already live in a culture of fear, picture how things would change. How much control would any of us have over our own lives, and which of us gamers would have the courage... to fight to get our freedoms back. I'm Kaz Hirai, here to introduce you to a Life with PlayStation.”

I had waaay too much fun doing that.

Top Bottom