• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 10: Against the Odds, We Choose to Hype!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little down on the graphics.

The jump from Melee to Brawl seems to be as big as the one from Brawl to Wii U. This is despite the fact that the Wii U is miles more powerful than the Wii, which itself was only slightly more powerful than the GameCube. It certainly doesn't make me go 'wow' like Mario Kart 8 did.

Is this a sacrifice for 1080p/60fps?

ZbxI7Di.jpg

...I just want a Falcon Punch on the first page. So sue me.
Lol so glorious!

Mr Buddy

The thread title is ok, but it should have referenced the reveals today. Maybe something like "Falchion PAAWWWNNCCHHH"

Anbec7

I do not see Robin on the newcomer list there yet, I guess you're still fixing the list Heath.

Anyway thread 10!
I can't wait for an explanation of what we saw today :) also blue flames Ike!

emb

What a way to kick off the new thread. Nice to see there are some surprises left maybe.

You should have used X instead of 10 though!

Regardless of what becomes of this Leakgate Scandal, I'm glad it was around so that the Robin reveal was that much more hype. Outside of Mega Man, this may be the most excited I've gotten due to being so sure I was getting one thing and then being given something entirely unexpected.
Still want Shulk, though

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Robin's missing from the OP.

I'm still waiting for Ryce/BGBW to make a smaller icon.

Thread title doesn't make sense. How is hype against the odds with this game?

I think it's a reference to Gemantsu Leak. People chose to believe in hype over the leaks. I dunno since it won the poll.

is this really the thread title we voted on

Yep, Pop changed the poll with three titles, and this title won.

The book seems to change color depending on what attack Robin uses. I'm a bit weary about the inclusion of a fatigue mechanic but whatever.

Red -> Fire
Yellow -> Thunder
Green -> Wind
Purple -> Dark (That lovely Nosferatu)

ionitron

OT 10 lets do it.

So that list with Shulk and the others are fake?

I wouldn't discount it completely just yet.

He still predicted Mii Fighters and Wii Fit Trainer by name!

Credibility definitely a little more questionable now.

I still want my Shulk and Chorus Men though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom