• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 14: Snake... had a hard life

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomShoe

Banned
Why are crying about Snake when the true casuality is Squirtle.
raining_david_tennant_nosedrip.gif

Jawmuncher

I love that OT title.
I mean he has by no means been deconfirmed but after the leak his chances are slimmer than they have ever been.

Nibel

So, I have a question: what was the reason to include Solid Snake in Smash Bros. Brawl when there wasn't a MGS game on Wii? Because I've read many posts/tweets by people claiming Solid Snake/Big Boss is impossible since there is no MGSV coming to Wii U.

Kriken

I don't know if it was hard so much as it was just solid

edit: Also, I called it that thread 13 wouldn't last a week, totally should've made a bet on it :/

watershed

Banned
I think Duck Hunt Dog is gonna be my new main. I can't wait to see how he plays. I'm really hopeful he throws dead ducks around like how Olimar tosses pikmin.

Jawmuncher

Though if lets say Snake absolutely is not in Smash4 even as DLC.
If he came back in 5 I think it would be a big deal once again. To the point where his return better be marked with a trailer.

Love the new title, Heath. Condolences, Snake fans.

I also just want to say I'm glad we're not including the leaked characters in the OP, it's nice to wait for the official reveals :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom