• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XV: Kübler-Ross Edition

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
48 characters were cut to include AKB48.

Sorry Lucas, Wolf, Ridley, K. Rool, Popo, Nana, Dixie, Mewtwo, Chorus Kids, Snake, Ivysaur, Squirtle, the list goes on and on...

Damn you Sakurai!

-Horizon-

Idols? Miku DLC confirmed!
U4Xrkex.gif

You can always play boy-Lucina until you unlock Lucina-Lucina.

Quiet you, leave me to my tears ;~;

YES to the Black Yoshi, BOO to the no white Yoshi

So with Alph sounding like it's confirmed, then that means that Bowser Jr alt rumor.....must be.....yessssssssssssss

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Guys...

You don't think that footage of the AKB48 could be the intro to the trailer revealing the Chorus Men, could it???

georly

I may Meta Knight with those alts. Georly should like that Link alt.

Thanks for thinking of me, buddy.

That Tweet says Link has a Fierce Deity-inspired color scheme. It's not an actual alternate costume.

Fierce deity link is mostly an adult link recolor anyway. One of the best recolors he could have had.

Wonder why samurai wouldn't show off alph before the demo. He had to have known people would have reported on it.

emb

I'm not sure because it might be idol/Smash commercial..

I really hope that we are getting melee style intro for opening!
If not for the newcomer title card things, I would have guess that those pictures were from the intro, and it just picks out Miis from your system for the evil army.

Thanks for thinking of me, buddy.

Fierce deity link is mostly an adult link recolor anyway. One of the best recolors he could have had.

Wonder why samurai wouldn't show off alph before the demo. He had to have known people would have reported on it.

Glad to see you back for the evening :)

Top Bottom