• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XV: Kübler-Ross Edition

-Horizon-

Some costumes
Peach: Fire Peach
Yoshi: Black, Purple (no white)
Link: Fierce Diety, White, Purple
Toon Link: Pajamas
Pit: No black color
Palutena: Viridi color
Olimar: Alph (full model change)
Meta Knight: Dark Meta, Galacta Knight
Fox: Wolf color (may just be Brawl's black Fox)
Pikachu: Gold/Silver's Trainer Hat, X/Y's Trainer hat, Party hat returns
Charizard: Shiny Charizard
Robin: His hair color changes, but not the model
Pac-Man: His color doesn't change, but he wears accessories.

All those Pikachu hats! Yessssss!
But what is Viridi color? I didn't know Viridi had a specific color to her outfit lol. The way I'm imagining it it would look weird on Palutena lol.

Tripon

- Marth has his classic outfit as an alt

-Zelda has a Hilda recolor and has received multiple buffs to her specials and tilts

-toon link has his outset island as an alt and his aerials have much more knockback. His arrows also have an added fire tip just like Young Link in Melee

- A Rhythm Tengoku stage is confirmed and seems to work just like Warioware from Brawl

Kyzon

All those Pikachu hats! Yessssss!
But what is Viridi color? I didn't know Viridi had a specific color to her outfit lol. The way I'm imagining it it would look weird on Palutena lol.

Glad you asked that, homie.

request___palutena_viridi__clothes_swap__by_uvina-d5t44ha.png

georly

-Zelda has a Hilda recolor and has received multiple buffs to her specials and tilts

-toon link has his outset island as an alt and his aerials have much more knockback. His arrows also have an added fire tip just like Young Link in Melee

- A Rhythm Tengoku stage is confirmed and seems to work just like Warioware from Brawl

Wat

No way

Who is "Miku" and why is she relevant to Nintendo?

Miku Hatsune is a fictional character representing a voice bank for 'vocaloid' software.
Vocaloid allows you to input lyrics and assign pitches and choose a voice bank to sing songs for you. Unlike in the west, the Japanese branch of the company responsible decided to design visual mascots for each bank and so Miku Hatsune was born.

You can safely search youtube for countless videos using Miku Hatsune to perform songs or if you just want to know more there's a documentary piece on it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBZOlipfjkQ (turn on cc to get english captions)

EDIT: oh yeah, I forgot to say what it has to do with nintendo. This: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOinFfJoyLs

Woah wait one of the starting stages is Rhythm Heaven?!

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet

That's just a rumor made up on /v/ I'm pretty sure.

Kyzon

Consider me moist!

I'm hanging my girlfriend so I'm only going to jump sporadically, but HOLY SHIT THIS LOOKS AWESOME! I need some Fierce Deity Link confirmation!

NexusCell

>Monado mode switching is super fast, the way it was revealed is the order it's going to be.
>Attacks are super strong, possibly one of the best characters if you switch the modes a lot
>All Shulk's costumes are from Xenoblade's armors, or so i've been told
>One of Shulk's alts. is jungle Shulk, Monado doesn't switch when the costumes switch, just changes color.
>Gaur Plains Has a huge gap in the middle with 4 platforms coming from the sides, as seen in the trailer
>Sadly, Metal Face didn't appear during my play time with Shulk but i've been told Metal Face does appear

NOTE MIGHT BE FAKE

This is too much
Reaching uncontrollable hype levels

Too. Link customs will probably have an ice option

J@hranimo

Banned
Some costumes
Peach: Fire Peach
Yoshi: Black, Purple (no white)
Link: Fierce Diety, White, Purple
Toon Link: Pajamas
Pit: No black color
Palutena: Viridi color
Olimar: Alph (full model change)
Meta Knight: Dark Meta, Galacta Knight
Fox: Wolf color (may just be Brawl's black Fox)
Pikachu: Gold/Silver's Trainer Hat, X/Y's Trainer hat, Party hat returns
Charizard: Shiny Charizard
Robin: His hair color changes, but not the model
Pac-Man: His color doesn't change, but he wears accessories.

O________O

-Horizon-

o_O

I always assumed Miku was the mascot of a Japanese singing/concert game

...don't kill me if I'm
almost certainly
wrong
She started out as a voice synthesizer program. I say look up her wiki page if you have time. Just to see how she's evolved and gained presence over time in other media is fascinating.

I just met Hilda in ALBW, I'm ok with that recolor :D

Glad you asked that, homie.

request___palutena_viridi__clothes_swap__by_uvina-d5t44ha.png
:O
I approve of this ;D

Source, because this is inherently unbelievable.

>Monado mode switching is super fast, the way it was revealed is the order it's going to be.
>Attacks are super strong, possibly one of the best characters if you switch the modes a lot
>All Shulk's costumes are from Xenoblade's armors, or so i've been told
>One of Shulk's alts. is jungle Shulk, Monado doesn't switch when the costumes switch, just changes color.
>Gaur Plains Has a huge gap in the middle with 4 platforms coming from the sides, as seen in the trailer
>Sadly, Metal Face didn't appear during my play time with Shulk but i've been told Metal Face does appear

Yes Yes Yes

DrStiles

I need to know if Toon Link is wearing his hat while in his PJ's.

Also excited that Alph is making an appearance

Top Bottom