• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XV: Kübler-Ross Edition

J@hranimo

Banned
Off-Topic, but if that Corocoro mentions anything about a Mega Flygon........I will die and go to heaven.

On-Topic! I'm still calling some sort of leak tomorrow! I feeeeeel it in mah bones.

Toxi

Banned
Oh, I don't like Zero Suit much, either.

I hate that we went from "tough, loner, stoic Space Warrior" to "Blonde in high heels in a skintight catsuit."

It's sort of a betrayal of everything that impressed me about Samus' character since Super Metroid.
Just play as vanilla Samus, aka the one you play as for 99.9 percent of the Metroid series.

I'm waiting for someone to say that wearing a a bikini in Metroid's ending makes the weird dominatrix angle in Smash completely true to the character since 1986.
I hate how all the sexism debates in gaming have turned absolutely everything into offensive. But oh well, some people just like to find stupid things to get angered by.
I hate how you have to get offended by other people's opinions.

Neoxon

Man thread 15 was a pretty crazy ride! Was fun guys; the pizza, missing pg 300, wetas, demos, false leak hype, colors, skins, samus-less / samus-lite impressions.

Gotta hit the hay early but i'll take custom controls as a good enough POTD for me tonight. See you guys in thread 16! The L
a
unch Thread! ;)
Never Forget The Old Page 300+!

NMFried

I think I've made like three total posts after all of these threads. They just move so damn fast and I want to get in on the SmashGAF fun.

Plus, my girlfriend is asleep and I'm up watching Smash streams.

Looks like the game will be super easy to get used to, so that's good. Does the game support both X/Y jump and stick-jumping?

-Horizon-

Nope, I'm not talking gameplay-wise. I do think a lot of people went "woah" with how many abilities/powers does she have. I'm just saying people are given the wrong idea of Palutena as a character when she's full of personality and awesome moments in her game. Of course, people won't even try to look up Uprising and just leave it there, but it still saddens me that some people think of Palutena that way. I probably shouldn't care about it, haha.

I still love you Horizon. </3
The trailer had a lot of her witty dialogue but if people chose to get stuck up on 3-5 seconds of "animu gone wrong" then sucks for them for making a mountain out of a molehill.

I'm sorry Miguel but you're going on my list for disapproving of the goddess' trailer.

p4YLBhg.jpg

Zubz

Banned
So I know this thread isn't going to be active by the time I wake up tomorrow, so I'm guessing now: PotD is going to announce the demo and show nothing the demo isn't already covering.

Jawmuncher

The trailer had a lot of her witty dialogue but if people chose to get stuck up on 3-5 seconds of "animu gone wrong" then sucks for them for making a mountain out of a molehill.

I'm sorry Miguel but you're going on my list for disapproving of the goddess' trailer.

p4YLBhg.jpg

But he's already my rival

Kyzer

Banned
So I know this thread isn't going to be active by the time I wake up tomorrow, so I'm guessing now: PotD is going to announce the demo and show nothing the demo isn't already covering.

This better not happen unless were getting one.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
ORAS demo is gotten through buying CoroCoro and getting a serial code.

Wonder how they'll do it for the US if it happens here?

SuperSah

Banned
Releasing a demo two days prior to release is smart as hell, but I'll wait.

If that is indeed the starter roster, it seems a little big.

I know there's about 15 secret fighters too like DHG, Bowser Jr. etc, but still.

Hatchtag

Banned
ORAS demo is gotten through buying CoroCoro and getting a serial code.

Wonder how they'll do it for the US if it happens here?

They didn't do a demo for US despite having one in Japan for X and Y.
And, to be completely honest...I don't care if they do or not, I don't really care about playing an RPG demo.

It's also smart in that it's showing you how much fun you can have with just 5 characters. But if you buy the game, you'll get so much more. Much more.

That's how a demo works.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Oh, I don't like Zero Suit much, either.

I hate that we went from "tough, loner, stoic Space Warrior" to "Blonde in high heels in a skintight catsuit."

It's sort of a betrayal of everything that impressed me about Samus' character since Super Metroid.
Samus is still a "tough, loner, stoic space warrior" im tired of this bull

Zubz

Banned
This better not happen unless were getting one.

You know, I hate to say I can see that happening, where we don't get anything until about the same amount of time before our release, but...

Aren't you already on my list Jaw? :T

Out of curiosity, how big is this list?
Am I on it yet?

Also, now that I think about it, I'm still expecting the Alph alt to be showed off at some point this week. Maybe tonight? But I'm feeling it'll be something shown tomorrow, with the last PotD being the starting roster or something along those lines.

SoulUnison

Banned
Samus is still a "tough, loner, stoic space warrior" im tired of this bull

I dunno. Since Zero Mission, Brawl and Other M, especially the latter 2, I get the feeling that Nintendo considers Samus' dolled-up Zero Suit appearance to be just as important as her powerful, iconic Power Suit visage.

Top Bottom