• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XV: Kübler-Ross Edition

exfatal

How many Mario victories have you seen? It could just be a matter of luck that you've seen the same pose every time. I'd be surprised if some characters got multiple poses while others didn't.

I've had Mario do the fire glove victory pose and small spinning jump one. I'm guessing the odds are just weird.
The fire glove, spinning jump, and i saw the wind up punch. so he has 3
Has Link's shield always been able to block non-projectile attacks?

Not that i remembered from watching it looks like links regular shield is just alot better. Hope Toon Link shield shows the same kind of love

roknin

We need Mega Flygon. I'd honestly rather see confirmation of that than a Smash leak (We are getting the game in about 2 days, anyway...)

why_not_both.gif

....but yah, I will dropkick a baby gorilla and suplex a giant snapping turtle if it gets me Mega Flygon.

Flygon being my favorite Pokemon :-(

um1KQxU.gif

I'm sorry, this isn't as important to me as it seems to be to you so I won't even respond. Besides, there's no need to imply I'm either stupid or dishonest, but if that's your way of arguing then fine!

I didn't call you anything. I gave you the choice. Either you're incapable of understanding that the user was bothered by the taunt and not "text", or you knew and wanted to discredit him for reasons that have nothing to do with what he said, but merely his position. As someone else pointed out, you're weirdly offended by people being offended.

Also, make sure that your argument is better than "look at this strawman." I called you out for something you definitely did, while you just intentionally misrepresented the person's criticism. So thank you, I don't want to have to deal with your simplistic arguments anyway.

Zubz

Banned
Man I am so glad they brought back the N64 menu music for at least the battle results screen. Was always my favorite. <3

I legitimately think I scared other patrons at the Smash Fest demo because of how hype hearing that music got me.

Greenzxy

sarcasm? lol

Some some dude pulling sick Mario combos a few minutes ago.

Mikai's stream is so crystal clear. Cannot wait for the final product..

<3.

No, I mean he's really got good fundamentals. Combos in this game engine don't really impress me much in the slightest, it's kind of just brawls with slight more hitstun. I'm just looking at his overall playstyle and he's got good flow.

I'm the only one with a slight audio delay from Makai's stream?

I get more than audio delay. Feed randomly stops for as long as 6 seconds, sometimes going completely blank. Tried 4 different browsers and resetted my router. Still nothing. :/

Hitbox is still in beta so whatever I guess.

Zubz

Banned
Can't decide if my favourite item is Cucco or Honey Bees?

Heck, it's probably the Skyward Sword bug.

Or the gust bellows.

Mine has to be the Galaga Bugs. I like those li'l things for the sheer fact I played too much Galaga back in the day, and now they're here. Hoping they aren't too annoying in the game itself.

Proven

I get more than audio delay. Feed randomly stops for as long as 6 seconds, sometimes going completely blank. Tried 4 different browsers and resetted my router. Still nothing. :/

Are you using Chrome too? This has been bugging me because I haven't had a problem with hitbox before, but I haven't touched it in a couple months.

COME ON BY! 60FPS / DIRECT AUDIO

http://www.hitbox.tv/makai

http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

These guys have no idea how to even work a 3DS. It took M2K at least 5 games to figure out how to change Battlefield to its Final Destination form. PB&J is the most annoying person I've ever met.

Come to the best stream. ;3

Smiley, join us if you haven't already! Heh.

Anyone playing an OG 3DS?

I am so hype. ;___;

I AM TOO! I need this gaaaaame!

Top Bottom