• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT| True Potential of Smash Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drago

HCS, game got dumped today and I'm working on a gamerip with a couple other people.

Miiverse will have Wii Shop Channel, Mario Paint Medley, Nintendo Land, Mii Channel, Tomodachi Life and the 2 Find Mii songs. Ashley's Song Ver. 2 is also in the dump, although I don't know which version the dump came from.
MARIO PAINT MEDLEY HOLY SHIT
WII SHOP CHANNEL REMIX HOLY SHIT
NINTENDO LAND REMIX (that we heard in the 50 fact direct) HOLY SHIT

sorry I just can't contain myself

This game is the gift that keeps on giving!

Highwind

So I think I met a gaffer on For Glory earlier. lol

Played a real mean Peach and Luigi. Their Olimar was equally menacing as well.

When I started I didn't really think much of it but it seems there is more competition on the mode. Learning a lot so far. Can now see the holes a lot in my characters.

I believe the nnid was anitaki or something along those lines which I might have seen posted on gaf some time ago (can't remember clearly). We played for ages and had some really good games (I was RagnarokMB if you're reading).

Vena

When I started I didn't really think much of it but it seems there is more competition on the mode. Learning a lot so far. Can now see the holes a lot in my characters.

For Glory is hit or miss but more and more, people are learning their characters well and some people are even using more advanced techniques. Somethings are hard/impossible to do well with the delay from online (unavoidable) but its still doable.

Azure J

HCS, game got dumped today and I'm working on a gamerip with a couple other people.

Miiverse will have Wii Shop Channel, Mario Paint Medley, Nintendo Land, Mii Channel, Tomodachi Life and the 2 Find Mii songs. Ashley's Song Ver. 2 is also in the dump, although I don't know which version the dump came from.

They should pair this stage with a Monita character reveal. :p

GET HYPE

I'll join, any teammates wanna join me?

NNID: betafuse
I'm up for that. Za_Warud0.
EDIT: I added everyone who wanted to play 2v2 so please add me back and I'll join the hosted room.

NNID: betafuse

EDIT2: UNKNOWN are you going to join we are 3 waiting for you lol. If not anyone else wanna join 2v2? We're missing one guy
hahah sorry! I wasn't expecting anyone to respond after trying earlier, so a friend got on and we played 3FA.

I accepted the friend requests though and we'll definitely play TEAMS some time! Nicee, finally getting people on my list interested in 4p games ;]

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
I am here for bragging. I am pretty bored of ranked right now :p
izHdAlJ.jpg

Tell me about it, my win rate was recently 90% until I went up against some awesome GAF Shulkers (and finally got ranked to people at my skill level haha) :p Shulk doubles is truly my achilles heel.

Anyone wanna take me on 1v1? I main Shulk, Donkey Kong, Samus, and Solad Snak (my mii). NNID is XtaLarge

Whoever's down has to host because my copy has this glitch where I'm never online apparently

Still playing Luigi, Relix?

Tell me about it, my win rate was recently 90% until I went up against some awesome GAF Shulkers (and finally got ranked to people at my skill level haha) :p Shulk doubles is truly my achilles heel.

Anyone wanna take me on 1v1? I main Shulk, Donkey Kong, Samus, and Solad Snak (my mii). NNID is XtaLarge

Whoever's down has to host because my copy has this glitch where I'm never online apparently

I'll play you, if you want.

NNID: Spirit_Icana

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Still playing Luigi, Relix?

I'll play you, if you want.

NNID: Spirit_Icana

I am. I am switching up with Toon Link and C. Falcon to mix it up but yeah, main is definitely Weegi.

We need a GAF tournament ASAP. Talking bout tournaments... are there any tourney rules? I am building a snappy site for ranked matchmaking following a set of rules and Smash is the first game, but I need the current tourney rules if any. I'll post about the site later next week for beta testing since I am still developing it. Coming out nicely though

Magnus

How do I get friends interested to play this at a party?

This is the third time a group of guys has given up after two or three matches. "I have no idea what's going on. I don't know what any buttons do."

I never thought I'd be hitting an unfriendly wall from a casual perspective for this game.

mstevens

Two of my nephews are over (around age 9). Let them each pick an amiibo to train, and they are going Nephew/Amiibo vs Nephew/Amiibo. They are loving it.

The next generation may have hope after all.

I wanna see how Samus fares against Link. I've seen projectile-heavy Links and melee-heavy Links both and I have the most trouble with playstyles like yours

Azure J

Glancing over the last page of this thread.

Please guys tell me I won't have more Shulks to deal with.

Please.

Pleeeeeeeeease.

:(

I'm thinking of dropping Marth and going all in Pit and Zero Suit Samus exclusively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom