• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Wii U & 3DS Thread 4: New Year, Old Arguments

F.L.U.D.D. was mario's new move from melee to brawl, He also got a different D-Air attack.

I totally forgot about that, that was a good idea, except it ended up being a lame attack.

I do hope there are some more updates to old movesets but I guess if it ain't broke, it doesn't need to be fixed

zroid

Banned
ijzccuj.png

NEVER FORGET

Whats the context of the Miiverse post, something Earthbound related?

When Nintendo announces something on Miiverse, they put an announcement community up for discussion, but take it down shortly after. The EarthBound announcement community is the only one that never got taken down for some reason. Some fans and lunatic hopefuls like myself have taken that to be a sign that there is another EarthBound related announcement coming.

zroid

Banned
the strange thing is that post there is the only one which was ever made

either they were planning to use it for something else but for whatever reason scrapped the idea, but left the community up, or they're still planning something....

who knows

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I've actually never been able to get into Earthbound, tried the original and Mother 3, neither one of them "clicked" for me. :/

I honestly did not find much of a use for King Dee's Idle Special......maybe suicide drop. But not much use to it. Hope they spice it up with added effects.(or change it I wont complain)

Yeah im starting believe the Phantom is actually a new move for Zelda now. But I dont think it will replace dins fire. Have we seen her reflecting move yet?

I honestly did not find much of a use for King Dee's Idle Special......maybe suicide drop. But not much use to it. Hope they spice it up with added effects.(or change it I wont complain)

I seem to remember in Smash 64, spitting a character at another character with Kirby was one of the most damaging attacks in the game. That's essentially how you'd think Dedede's special would be, but when he spits someone out they only go like five feet.

If the Phantom is one of Zelda's moves, I am completely sure that it is her Down-Special, replacing Sheik. And if that is the case, I think we'd see Impa replacing Sheik and adopting her moveset as a separate character.

And suddenly I kinda want the Phantom to be one of Zelda's moves.

I seem to remember in Smash 64, spitting a character at another character with Kirby was one of the most damaging attacks in the game. That's essentially how you'd think Dedede's special would be, but when he spits someone out they only go like five feet.

I used to do that in melee with kirby a lot, more useful then it looks.

Top Bottom