• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread 3: Ridley's Believe It or Not!

Village

Oh look a new smash thread, with a funny title.
Good work.

Also that character that you want in is stupid and doesn't make sense , because reasons.

Epically yours SuperSah.

That title...

3yITYbV.png

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I foresee hype, joy and disappointment in this thread :p

Definitely.

That title...

3yITYbV.png

Poor Red Arremer. We might get him as playable character. That stage have to be a tool for Sakurai to throw us off the guard.

I really do hope that Ridley is announced just to see the melt downs from some people

Yeah!

Lol. Makes me wonder, what other 1st/2nd party characters would cause "meltdowns" when revealed. I know Ridley for sure, and potentially Krystal.

Mii since people are half and half on the concept of Mii being playable.

so I haven't come here that often, but I'm willing to make an avatar bet on Ridley's playable status (I'm leaning playable fyi). And I'll hopefully be more active in this thread.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Yep, now that they've shown Xerneas as a pokeball it's only a matter of time until assist trophies.

Or stage hazards.

I'm saying he'll be an assist or hazard.

He'll be a boss again because he's boss tier
and too damn big
if he's lucky he'll end up a final smash like giga bowser

Yep, now that they've shown Xerneas as a pokeball it's only a matter of time until assist trophies.

Or stage hazards.

I'm doubting that. I honestly think Ridley is one of the more likely newcomers right now, and everything post-Pyrosphere reveal has made me more confident.
I HAVE A LOT PREPARED FOR 'TOO BIG' SO DON'T EVEN TRY

J@hranimo

Banned

Or stage hazards.

lol yeah that's what I'm alluding to :p although what could be cool is that Other M Ridley will be the hazard and Super Metroid/Classic Ridley will be a character.
but that probably won't happen, so keep hype at a minimum!

NMFried

That title.

Everyone knows they'll just split ZSS and Samus into two separate characters. There you go, new Metroid rep.

SmithnCo

lol yeah that's what I'm alluding to :p although what could be cool is that Other M Ridley will be the hazard and Super Metroid/Classic Ridley will be a character.
but that probably won't happen, so keep hype at a minimum!

I think they could've made the more classic design work like in the Melee intro but I doubt it now since Other M Samus is playable. And Other M Ridley looks like it would be actually hard to shrink down.

I'd like to see him especially if he had a grappling-heavy moveset though.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Im continously impressed by how much BGBW has actually posted in the smash bro threads, they're so sporadic and you might see him once a day at the most

Top Bottom