• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread 3: Ridley's Believe It or Not!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
While we're you're all clamouring for a new fighter, what if Sakurai is taking this opportunity to show off new gameplay modes and what makes the two versions unique. Basically something something not fighter related.

New comers can easily be shown with a daily pic, but the Direct allows him to have a chance to talk about other things not easily show with one jpeg.

Just some food for thought.

Kouichi

While we're you're all clamouring for a new fighter, what if Sakurai is taking this opportunity to show off new gameplay modes and what makes the two versions unique. Basically something something not fighter related.

New comers can easily be shown with a daily pic, but the Direct allows him to have a chance to talk about other things not easily show with one jpeg.

Just some food for thought.

I would prefer this over a new fighter. New gameplay modes and features is what I've been most interested in seeing since the E3 reveal.

R0ckman

So will Nintendo give us a newcomer to generate media buzz since they had an awful holiday or will they give us a veteran and receive more "mehs" from the gaming community?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well seeing as Smash is not likely for a release soon they can save the buzz for later. If people are going to buy a Wii U for Smash they're going to buy it when Smash comes out.

J@hranimo

Banned
So will Nintendo give us a newcomer to generate media buzz since they had an awful holiday or will they give us a veteran and receive more "mehs" from the gaming community?

It should be a newcomer. It's been 6 months since we've have the 3 shown at the E3 Direct!

Although BGBW's idea of game details would indeed be more interesting. What would make each version feel more exclusive?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's totally
not
these three.

tumblr_ma9yyoHl2p1qa8kz9o1_500.gif

Warning: Arrow Spoilers
The one where Green Arrow confronts his mom? That was a definite "HELL YES!" moment for me

No it's in Ep 5, where he catches
the German arms dealer. But I expected him to confront his mom, so I'm okay with getting spoilered beforehand. :p

SuperSah

Banned
TEN MINUTES.

I have to rush out of Math class and find a quiet spot in college to watch this from.

May miss the first five minutes which is usually nothing anyways.

It's high time we've had a character that plays in similar style to Ice Climbers! Very nice. I haven't seen the reveal trailer, yet, but I'll comment again when I do. Back to the livestream!

For some reason the trailer makes
her
out to be the rep for
Mario Kart

Also confirms (probably)
Mario Kart 64 Rainbow Road as a stage as it's used extensively in her CGI trailer

Top Bottom