• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston dating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo

tumblr_o8u5ndmBUJ1un0tpjo1_500.jpg

Oh my God

yCy5M0b.gif

milanbaros

Member?
They're good actors then, because they've been caught full on macking out a couple times w/ photos.

Omg! It must be true genuine love then. I don't why I ever doubted them. They were kissing. And there were photos.

The couple at the beach is some of the most laughably posed 'candid' photos of a celeb couple I've seen in quite some time.

Alpende

I don't care about them but what really annoys me is that CNN of all newssites is using this as clickbait: 'Taylor Swift is seen kissing a Marvel villain'. I haven't followed CNN for a while but I thought they were better than that.

Ayumi

Wispy looking anglo dudes.

The Kennedy kid
John Mayer
Calvin Harris
Harry Styles
Gyllenhaal.

Now Hiddleston.

Don't forget:

Garrett Hedlund
Eddie Redmayne
Lucas Till
Chord Overstreet
That other Twilight guy
Cory Monteith
???

(I like her music, and I don't really care who/what she dates tbh.)

Edit:

tumblr_inline_o8ujmrmm0e1u14g8f_500.gif

Bishop89

wiki
Relationships

Swift dated musician Joe Jonas from July to October 2008,[491][492] and actor Taylor Lautner from October to December 2009.[493][494] She was romantically linked to musician John Mayer from late 2009 until early 2010.[495][496][497][498] She dated actor Jake Gyllenhaal from October to December 2010.[499][500] Following their break-up, they were seen together in January and February 2011.[501][502] Swift dated political heir Conor Kennedy from July to September 2012.[503][504] She dated singer Harry Styles from October 2012 to January 2013.[505][506]

Swift did not date in 2013 after January, or in 2014, citing an unwillingness to deal with additional media attention.[507] "I have this feeling like if I were to open myself up to love, that would be a career weakness."[508]

In March 2015, Swift started dating Scottish DJ and record producer Calvin Harris.[509] By June 2015, the duo were ranked as the highest-paid celebrity couple over the past year by Forbes with combined earnings of over $146 million.[510] They ended their relationship in June 2016.[511]

Seriously is she trying to break some record or something?

Ashhong

wiki

Seriously is she trying to break some record or something?

Is this a joke? That is over the course of 8 years, and a few of them are only a few months long. Why is it frowned upon for her to have relationships? She probably has guys lining up, what's wrong with her testing the waters and seeing if there's something there.

Bishop89

Is this a joke? That is over the course of 8 years, and a few of them are only a few months long. Why is it frowned upon for her to have relationships? She probably has guys lining up, what's wrong with her testing the waters and seeing if there's something there.

no?

There is nothing wrong with her having relationships. im just saying shes a bad judge of character.

Ashhong

no?

There is nothing wrong with her having relationships. im just saying shes a bad judge of character.

Your post only mentions her history as "breaking records". Isn't the whole point of dating to judge one's character? It's not like she's marrying any of them.

Anybody have figures on the success rate of celebrity relationships?

Bishop89

Your post only mentions her history as "breaking records". Isn't the whole point of dating to judge one's character? It's not like she's marrying any of them.

Anybody have figures on the success rate of celebrity relationships?

8 in 8 years just seems like a lot to me personally.

Busty

Banned

Well..., it should really be a picture of two Hagrids standing side by side. But yeah.

Those beach photos are the most obvious PR stunt I've ever seen.

I'm stunned that it took until the second page of this thread before someone said this.

When even a relatively media 'savvy' place like GAF gets taken in hook, line and sinker by stuff like this it really makes you think....,

I figured they'd try and keep this pretty Loki.

Nice.

suberzat

Just imagine the dudes that are smashing that she is not dating from that time line posted.

Within the month she has moved on to another person.

8 in 8 years just seems like a lot to me personally.

It's... really not? I have plenty of friends who have surpassed that number completely. Hell, someone of her fame and attractiveness? I'm surprised she's only, on average, had one boyfriend a year.

She's an extremely wealthy, successful, and young woman. Why should she be looking to settle down?

xandaca

For some reason I was absolutely sure Tom Hiddleston had come out as gay some time ago. Shows how much attention I've been paying to completely pointless celebrity trivia.

Bishop89

It's... really not? I have plenty of friends who have surpassed that number completely. Hell, someone of her fame and attractiveness? I'm surprised she's only, on average, had one boyfriend a year.

She's an extremely wealthy, successful, and young woman. Why should she be looking to settle down?

Are you from the 1950's?

i just dont personally know anyone who has been with so many partners in that kind of timeframe.

One night stands/flings on the other hand, sure.

Taylor probably pops the question in each relationship after a while.......so finger in the....bu...

I'd be down.

You're missing out, man! If the girl wants it, she gets it. It's good fun.

i just dont personally know anyone who has been with so many partners in that kind of timeframe.

One night stands/flings on the other hand, sure.

My last two relationships lasted a year or so each. It happens. Then again, I'm not one to really drag things out but after a while you know if the person's meant to be for you or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom