• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston dating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratrat

no?

There is nothing wrong with her having relationships. im just saying shes a bad judge of character.
Are you 10? Maybe they just happened to want different things while still respecting each other. Its not like every breakup ended in a vicious separation.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
wiki

Seriously is she trying to break some record or something?

She seems to like her men at the peak of their careers unless I'm not seeing something here. Especially if the Tom Hiddleston getting the part of James Bond rumors are true.

I dunno, I'm guessing her relationship with Calvin Harris was "done" a while before their breakup was announced. Or she's just one of those people that jumps from one relationship to the next. I imagine staying busy with her music career keeps her somewhat emotionally distant enough in these relationships.

Kibbles

I dunno, I'm guessing her relationship with Calvin Harris was "done" a while before their breakup was announced. Or she's just one of those people that jumps from one relationship to the next. I imagine staying busy with her music career keeps her somewhat emotionally distant enough in these relationships.
It definitely seemed that way. She went to multiple weddings without him, dude didn't go to events with her unless he was nominated. Girl had her biggest night of the year at the Grammys and he didn't come just Snapchatted himself in his home studio like he's been doing for the past year and a half. He eventually came to the after parties in a white t and blue jeans. At the iHeart Awards he was showing more love to Diplo than Taylor. They seemed like they were sinking for a while now. Now that her tour is done and she has said she's taking an extended break they got to spend more time together and probably realized that she's too outgoing and he's too much of a homebody. I'm guessing they broke up and didn't feel the need to announce it to the world, especially when he ended up getting in that car accident. But then once the stories started to spread the finally confirmed.

Can't wait to hear her song about it
image.php

The point is?

That she has a type? I don't know what subtext you're trying to read here.

Look, I all know is, it's boring as hell that she keeps dating the same type of dudes. Wake me up when she picks somebody outside her comfort zone. A$AP Rocky. Cristiano Ronaldo. Kendall Jenner. I don't care. Go crazy.

labx

Banned
Taylor likes to bang famous actors in their careers peak. Drag their soul and make some good country/pop music.

doby

Look, I all know is, it's boring as hell that she keeps dating the same type of dudes. Wake me up when she picks somebody outside her comfort zone. A$AP Rocky. Cristiano Ronaldo. Kendall Jenner. I don't care. Go crazy.

Actually Cristiano Ronaldo is exactly her type of guy ;)

I don't know, seems weird to pick a list. This is usually done by people claiming her to be racist or shit like that.

Why should she pick someone outside her comfort zone? Do you actually do it?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Wow, I didn't know who Tom Hiddleston was, until I realized now when seeing this article, that he ISN'T Jared Leto? WTF, they look the same. I always thought it was the same person.

RpFxR2s.jpg

Goodstyle

Wispy looking anglo dudes.

The Kennedy kid
John Mayer
Calvin Harris
Harry Styles
Gyllenhaal.

Now Hiddleston.

Ok, half the guys she's dated are for sure gay. Like, there's no way. Either she has horrendous gaydar, or she just likes hanging out with gay dudes and telling the media that they're dating as a favour to them or something.

lenovox1

Omg! It must be true genuine love then. I don't why I ever doubted them. They were kissing. And there were photos.

The couple at the beach is some of the most laughably posed 'candid' photos of a celeb couple I've seen in quite some time.

Actually, you're right. I hadn't seen the photos when I posted that. I just knew there were some.

HvySky

This thread is hilarious. Can't help but laugh at the idea of people in here acting like they know these two personally, making comments and judgments on their personalities. To think you can pin someone down simply by observing them through the lens of pop culture media. Good stuff, GAF.

Hope they're having a good time. Swiffleston is also a pretty good celeb couple name.

This thread is hilarious. Can't help but laugh at the idea of people in here acting like they know these two personally, making comments and judgments on their personalities. To think you can pin someone down simply by observing them through the lens of pop culture media. Good stuff, GAF.

Hope they're having a good time. Swiffleston is also a pretty good celeb couple name.

It's a disgusting and even sexist speech, not better than youtube comments or fb walls. In 2016 we still have people shitting on a woman for having an active romantic life.

charsace

I still think Swift is gay and that her handlers won't let her come out. She's dating all these dudes and not one of them has been a backup dancer or regular guy.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I mean she got him to dance at the MET gala party thing a few months back, so it makes sense there may be some attraction there. Hopefully it works out for them.

Kibbles

Calvin Harris dusted off his Yeezys and wore them to the gym today after he stopped wearing them when Taylor/kanye got into a feud again. He showed her lol

Meanwhile Hiddleswift has some Mile High Club attending
tumblr_o8vtsdEc1e1qj4rgqo1_1280.jpg

Wow, I didn't know who Tom Hiddleston was, until I realized now when seeing this article, that he ISN'T Jared Leto? WTF, they look the same. I always thought it was the same person.

RpFxR2s.jpg
Nah Jared's 10 years older but looks 10 years younger

Kozak

Banned
I still think Swift is gay and that her handlers won't let her come out. She's dating all these dudes and not one of them has been a backup dancer or regular guy.

She's a brand.

Her management can't take the risk of her dating a random regular and falling in love. That would be terrible for their pockets.

labx

Banned
She's a brand.

Her management can't take the risk of her dating a random regular and falling in love. That would be terrible for their pockets.

Nah I think she is curious... I'm already seeing the next lyrics...

"you take me to the Valhalla all those nights but then you drag me to your Ragnarok"

Volimar

Calvin Harris dusted off his Yeezys and wore them to the gym today after he stopped wearing them when Taylor/kanye got into a feud again. He showed her lol

Tom needs to get on that Rogaine STAT. Take it from a bald dude, you don't want any of this.

UrokeJoe

Dude just shave it off, or at least consult with Matt.

RpFxR2s.jpg

Wait a second, so you were watching Thor thinking that Loki was played by Jared Leto?

That's actually awesome....:)

Busty

Banned
Whatever you do don't search for
Kaylor
on/in Tumblr.

Once it has its claws into you there's no escaping its gloriously, demented gravitational pull.

gconsole

Untalented singer and C-list actor get together. Wow!

Is she preparing to release a new album or something? LMAO the "dragonflies" or whatever the hell Hiddleston stans call themselves these days are probably FUMING right now

eACjDEm.gif

Her song is pretty good, and the way she promote herself, I can't really say un-telanted person can mimic the same success. It takes some intelligent to reach that level.

It's... really not? I have plenty of friends who have surpassed that number completely. Hell, someone of her fame and attractiveness? I'm surprised she's only, on average, had one boyfriend a year.

She's an extremely wealthy, successful, and young woman. Why should she be looking to settle down?

That's a decent amount of boyfriends. Especially for someone high profile.
I'd say it's one thing for quick flings and hookups, but dating is a bit different.

Not that I care, though. I'm a self identifying Swiftie.

JARED LETO IS 44 YEARS OLD?! You just blew my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom