• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Telltale's Batman Game - First details stream/discussion (starting soon)

Stiler

Why whyyyyy can't Tell tale make a new engine already.

Hope it turns out well but I am starting to get a bit tired of tell tales games, they are all starting to blend-together with their engine and the same art style being used for everything, from cartoony games like Sam and Max to serious games like GoT, TWD, etc.

I love Batman but im totally burned out when it comes to telltale games. It saddens me to say that, but i will pass on this one.

I also loved Game of Thrones, bought the whole ttgame and never made it past episode one. Never again.

I'm happy that the Borderlands team is working on this. They've shown they can do lighthearted, let's hope they can do serious as well.

dan2026

What's up with R-rated Batman all of a sudden?

He better be saying 'I'm Batman, motherfucker' in this one.

Because Batman in the comics has mostly always been 'R-rated'.

And not in the Batman shouting 'motherfucker' way.
In the gritty crime, violence, adult storytelling way.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Because my dream of a murderous Batman is coming true.

KodaRuss

Really excited for this. I think it is pretty badass that they are exploring two different ways to handle situations as Bruce or Batman.

Why whyyyyy can't Tell tale make a new engine already.

Hope it turns out well but I am starting to get a bit tired of tell tales games, they are all starting to blend-together with their engine and the same art style being used for everything, from cartoony games like Sam and Max to serious games like GoT, TWD, etc.

We don't know how much it was updated. Could be a non issue, and it's largely updated. We just have To wait and see.

Messi

This summer? There goes any chance of WB Montreal's Suicide Squad game being showed at E3'16.

I'm not really much into the Telltale games. TBH, I picked up The Walking Dead when the first episode of it went free (even got the steam & PSN version of this first episode I reckon) and the remaining four were discounted at 50% for 200 MSP each, back on the X360 around 3 years ago, but never played it more than 10-15 mins into the first episode. It's still sleeping in my HDD (worth playing all the episodes now?)

Anyway, this is hard to miss since it's Bats. Dunno if I'll pick it up day one as most of you telltale fans but...

- Interest spike 1000%

Why?

Top Bottom