• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Ancient Aliens guy is hiring an assistant editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
ochI2.gif

Probably my favorite in the thread.

Clydefrog

God damn this thread is fantastic but I can only view it at work because of the massive loading times it would take at home.

Boss Man

You must have STRONG conversational writing style
Is this a cover-up to hire an English-German translator in order to infiltrate the German government and find out the TRUTH behind German engineering? We simply can't know.

LCGeek

formerly sane
Ok this is the second time that jokes been made in this thread and I don't get it.

Because that alien looks straight out of the startgate tv shows. Seriously look thor stargate or asgard in youtube and you will see.

MrDaravon

The car flip GIF has gotta be top 5 GIFs I've ever seen at GAF, bravo sir. I need to find that movie now, that trailer looked hilarious.

Fine thread, 'Hitler during a visit to Auschwitz' sounds like something out of an Eli Porter song.

Now to wait for zapages to report back.

I know, I came in here expecting some conversation at three pages in, but its still about the Hitler thing.

People want to express they're really truly outraged individually instead of accepting that there has been 3 pages of stupid gifs related to it and that the comment's offensiveness has truly been covered.

I CAN PIGGYBACK TOO. LET ME ADD MY OWN GIF TO THIS DEAD HORSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom