• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg

So V-Day plans! What's the best place for a single guy to not go home alone that night? For some reason, the idea of picking up girls on the day never really occured to me...

KingFire

Banned
Create another thread in three months when it's not a running commentary on moderation of the site.

Please direct your attention to the Terms of Service, specifically:

Feel free to contact me via PM as well if you want to discuss things further. But it won't be here.

iCMvPdO9VhUA3.gif

had to :p

====================
What kind of music do guys like to listen to? I am trying to listen to the new Kanye solo but the auto tone is unbearable.

Kraftwerk

Question regarding mods and how to handle it properly so shit doesn't get out of hand and everything doesn't implode;

Any of y'all ever nodded a PC, to hooxk it up with crazy liquid cooling and whatnot. Don't want to destroy everything. Also want to do some SLI stuff.

Picked up my new 3DS. Cats crying and begging to get one who didn't preorder. Dat nintendo love is cray

I mean it's two dudes in here dropping real tears.

Furyous

hqdefault.jpg

So V-Day plans! What's the best place for a single guy to not go home alone that night? For some reason, the idea of picking up girls on the day never really occured to me...

Walk into the club at about 1:45 - 1:50 and start hollaing at the woman that seems down in the dumps looking wistfully at others get chose.

Head to the gym an hour or two before close and strike us a conversation with the woman looking lonely on the stair climber or exercise bike. If you see her start doing Yoga in front of a mirror in front of you then she's trying to get chose so put in your bid.

Picked up my new 3DS. Cats crying and begging to get one who didn't preorder. Dat nintendo love is cray

I mean it's two dudes in here dropping real tears.

Thinking of getting one tomorrow or today. I don't fuck with Zelda tho
COME AT ME

Planning on getting Fire Emblem Awakening, Theatrhythm Curtain Call and bravely default.

and eventually beat KHDD.

x Misogi

Thought this place died. anybody havin some good v-day plans?

I'mma sit in and continue to not be shit. Supposed to see the ex so we can get her out of the lease.

tumblr_inline_mgup6cmEIc1qk2qby.gif

Wooo, today has been an interesting day. Guess I better get to writing instead of messing around with that Molyneux thread.
Thought this place died. anybody havin some good v-day plans?

I'mma sit in and continue to not be shit. Supposed to see the ex so we can get her out of the lease.

Got some good steaks at the meat market. About to make this happen.

akira28

I'm pretending V-day doesn't exist. Don't have no money to fool around, and this girl I'm talking to is probably asking herself why I haven't mentioned V-day once.

but shit she could be talking to anyone else too, so I ain't too concerned. If she stops texting me I guess I know I should have done something.

Young Magus

1.) Nice OT.
2.) RIP in peace JC, Labor, and J10
3.) That feel when you walk in Game Stop checking to see if they have an extra n3ds and they have one from a cancelled preorder
rejoice.png

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!
What an intro. you still with us?

Yeah haha. Was a bit unfortunate that the thread got nuked the moment I walked in, but we livin'.
We got an Ohioan!!! Popeyes is cool but Churches has better culture. How's the culture in Central Florida. Black Presbyterian meets black mormon is the title of an interracial romance novel in the projects folder.

Thank you mods for everything and everyone else, let's all follow the terms of service to the T. If it says no talking about pink then let's avoid the color ****, whatever that is.

Most theme parks and attractions are a little distance away from here, so a lot of neighbors have jobs at Disney/Universal/SeaWorld etc. You also hear the fireworks from Epcot every night, so it can be a bit noisy if you're not used to it.
The population must be exploding, because every time I see the building crews drive in, it's to chop down the forestry and erect more residential space.
Greetings, friend. How long have you been doing piano and organ?

I've been playing the piano for around 6 years, and I've been learning organ for about 2 and a half. I had been searching for an organ teacher for two years to no avail, and luckily a wonderful teacher from Hagerstown had moved close by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom